fbpx

Bengal Prototype Gallery Needed!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bengal Prototype Gallery Needed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    BreyerRose
    Participant

I had started my own computer gallery of various Windstone favorites, and one is the Bengal Gallery. Now that eBay has once again changed its ad pages (they just can’t let good enough alone!), we can no longer right click on a photo and save it to our computer! So my collection of Bengals is lacking the newest additions. Waaaaaaaaah! If they are in this gallery, I could not find them. Can you create a Bengal gallery? Or a prototype gallery for all the experimental lovelies you are doing lately that we can no longer save photos of?

BreyerRose
      Participant

Have you tried clicking on ‘Enlarge’ under the picture at the top left of the auction page? It brings up the large images in a separate window, at least for me. 🙂

kitsunelady
        Participant

You could always just hit the PrtScn button. o.o; It’s like a screen cap. It copies your current screen to your clipboard, so when you open whatever image editing program you have, just go to (usually) the Edit tab on the top menu, and then there should be a paste option.

It would be nice to see more updates to the eBay Sales Galleries, since it doesn’t appear they’ve been updated in a while. 🙂

BreyerRose, I have saved a number of images from the recent Bengal auctions, though I’m afraid I didn’t save everything. If you’d like me to e-mail them to you (or any sculpt in particular), you could send me your e-mail via PM. 🙂

Melody
          Keymaster

BreyerRose wrote:

I had started my own computer gallery of various Windstone favorites, and one is the Bengal Gallery. Now that eBay has once again changed its ad pages (they just can’t let good enough alone!), we can no longer right click on a photo and save it to our computer! So my collection of Bengals is lacking the newest additions. Waaaaaaaaah! If they are in this gallery, I could not find them. Can you create a Bengal gallery? Or a prototype gallery for all the experimental lovelies you are doing lately that we can no longer save photos of?

Every one we put on ebay? Yikes, maybe Pam knows how to do that. She is the one who does the ebay stuff!

I used to do the same thing…Now I have fallen behind and now am waitinf for the updates to the ebay sales gallery page too 🙂 …But then again, I used to have pics of every piece, date it was released(as close as I could coe anyway) and date of retirement…I’ve been so busy for about the last 6 months I haven’t had a chance to do anything with my books… 😥

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’ll admit it’s been about a week since I gathered auction information, but you are still able (or at least were as of July 24) to right click and save auction photos (the little ones and the larger-sized ones as well).

lamortefille
              Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Have you tried clicking on ‘Enlarge’ under the picture at the top left of the auction page? It brings up the large images in a separate window, at least for me. 🙂

I tried right clicking on the enlarged photo and chose “save page as”. It came up as an html file and when I viewed it on my computer, it had saved the whole gallery….you could click through all of the pictures. I’m sure the more computer literate will say “duh!”, but it was a new one on me. 😉

I also right clicked on an auction picture in the Windstone auction thread. I was able to save a picture that way as well.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

What internet browser are you using? I use Internet Explorer and I just tried right clicking on the small image in an auction and got the save picture as it showed it as a jpg file. When I opened the enlarged version and right clicked on the image I got the same thing.

lamortefille
                  Participant

The about page states:

Firefox version 3.0.12

Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu
                    canonical – 1.0

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.12) Gecko/2009070811 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.12

plus the copyrights. My husband is in charge of all this, so I won’t pretend like I know anything about it. 😉

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

That’s weird. Maybe firefox changed something. I wonder if BreyerRose is using firefox as well.

I never thought I’d be happy to say I have IE for something that firefox might have screwed up. 😆

lamortefille
                      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I never thought I’d be happy to say I have IE for something that firefox might have screwed up. 😆

What is that supposed to mean?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

So many folks (in many different places) keep flaunting firefox as the be all and end all of internet browsers. It’s just nice to know that it’s possible that firefox may have screwed something up for once.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

It’s happening to me too. I have firefox, but I do also have internet explorer and it’s the same. I think it’s another ebay update to prevent people from *borrowing* pictures from other people’s auctions. I haven’t been able to save any photos since the new way they are showcasing the pictures. It’s upsetting since I want to save the pictures of the second silver bengal and the blue poad I wanted. *poohies*

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.