fbpx

bayoudragon wants!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market bayoudragon wants!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant
      bayoudragon
      Participant

I really, really want a Unicorn Gargoyle (961), and it’s the one retired piece that I can not find anywhere. I never see it come up on eBay (unless I just have really bad timing when I search). If anyone knows where I can get one, or is willing to part with theirs, please let me know. Paint rubs are OK… I’m really good at matching paint. 8)
        RECEIVED! Thank you, dunreining! *does the happy dance* πŸ˜€

Update!
        OK, more catching up to do… I want orientals next. If anyone can find these or is willing to part with these beauties, please let me know. *crosses fingers*

Young Oriental Dragon (531) in emerald – Aquired!
        Oriental Dragon (530) in peacock – still needed!!Aquired!
        Oriental Sun Dragon (532) in ruby – Aquired!

Update – May 29
        While I am trying to figure out this mess with my check for the peacock oriental at the store, I’ve decided I want a Male Kirin. Small paint rubs OK. I haven’t had a Windstone arrive in the mail for a while. That needs to change! πŸ˜†
        Received!

Pixie-dust
        Participant

PMed ya! πŸ˜€

bayoudragon
          Participant

Updated for new stuff wanted!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

When you say you want the young oriental in jade do you mean the lighter emerald green or the darker jade green?

The same sort of question could be asked of the oriental dragon: Dark Peacock or Light Peacock?

I figured you were a new enough member that you might not know about the color variations that exsist in the orientals. Oficcially there are only the three production colors to the orientals (ruby, jade and peacock) but as you can see variations exsist and can make a difference as to which one you want to get (me I would love to snag a light peacock young oriental as he’s so much more colorful than his dark peacock young oriental twin).

bayoudragon
              Participant

It doesn’t matter. I figured, with these guys, I really can’t be that picky. πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Well you can be picky. 8) You just might have to wait a little bit longer though.

bayoudragon
                  Participant

True… but sometimes, patience is a virtue I tend to lack. 😈 I am an Aries, after all. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I’m a Gemini myself so my patience comes and goes with the wind.

bayoudragon
                      Participant

Updated for male kirin. πŸ™‚

You must b on an Oriental kick Bayou! πŸ˜† Good luck! I love my sets! 8)

bayoudragon
                        Participant

At the moment, yes! But I want a set of everything! πŸ˜†

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.