fbpx

Baby Unicorn – Grab Bag – ETA – UPDATED 1/25/12 2 PM PST

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Baby Unicorn – Grab Bag – ETA – UPDATED 1/25/12 2 PM PST

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author

Congrats to all on your new additions to the family. Hope you love them when they arrive.

twindragonsmum
    Participant

and on my usual account.. I feel less.. dorkish XD haha!

I was also wonderin if there was a guesstimate on how quick they sold out? Curiosity 🙂

11 minutes… (I think) 😉

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Man, i feel like a jerk. One of the people I was watching for I didn’t get to in time so if anyone has double orders for people (watching for a friend, but they got one kind of thing) Please let me know >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Man, i feel like a jerk. One of the people I was watching for I didn’t get to in time so if anyone has double orders for people (watching for a friend, but they got one kind of thing) Please let me know >_<

You couldn’t know they’d go like that! None of us expected it to be *that* crazy! – Wish you luck gettin that other for your friend 🙂

littleironhorse
          Participant

Repeated from another thread:

I can actually tell you approximately how many times the GB Unis’ store page was refreshed!

I posted a comment on the store page and because the eggs I have in my signature get views every time someone opens or refreshes a page that I’ve posted on, I can tell you that between 5:00 PM and 5:45 PM the store page was refreshed approximately 2,250 times, give or take a hundred.

chrisherself
            Participant

Who needs 4chan to DDOS your site when your own members do it so much better?

XD XD XD

Pam

I guess in the future they could tell us not to get into the store for so many minutes because they’re trying to add them. Would make life easier for Windstone and us.

My first grab bag and I’m thrilled! :bigsmile:

Yeah. It will probably be easiest to do what we ended up doing today, which was to literally block everyone from the site except ourselves, until we had the unis added.

Today was insane!

Amanda
                Participant

Oh dear Lord I want one of the crazy little unis! I hope there are more someday!!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Susie, can I ask what is considered an unfinished order? I was doing an order for my friend Peter for his girlfriend for a valentines day gift, but since he’s never done an order before and didn’t have paypal (or the time to stalk the store like all of us nut jobs, LOL) I was trying to place his order for him. I had to input all the address information manually, but by the time I went to submit the order they were gone. Does that enter into your database even though it never got fully processed, or is that not what is considered an “unfinished” order?

I’m just trying to figure things out since I’ll probably end up giving him mine since I didn’t get one for him like I said I would >_< Needless to say I DID NOT think the store was going to be THAT packed with people waiting to buy them, or at least with almost a hundred unis I thought they would last long enough to process two seperate orders.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.