fbpx

Baby Unicorn – Grab Bag – ETA – UPDATED 1/25/12 2 PM PST

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Baby Unicorn – Grab Bag – ETA – UPDATED 1/25/12 2 PM PST

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

update as of 1/26/12 11:10 a.m.

We are waiting for Melody to arrive (she tends animals at home in the mornings) and then I believe these guys need a group picture, and then we can pad and tag and box them and get them ready for sale. So sale time COULD be this afternoon, but I do not know yet. I hope it’s today! We are quite close. I will be putting out a new product announcement for them with the approximate time they go into the store, but cannot do that until I know what time that might be!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Thanks for keeping us updated! You’re the best!!!

twindragonsmum 😉

tdm

yolanda
        Participant

Thanxs bunches Susie !

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Um, just one more question…..will Hotdog be boxed up as well? Or will he be put aside? Just that–I would like him–[shuffles, looking at feet]–please? :love:

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Um, just one more question…..will Hotdog be boxed up as well? Or will he be put aside? Just that–I would like him–[shuffles, looking at feet]–please? :love:

I’m sure plenty of people want Hotdog too…I’ll just be happy if he gets out with the others or makes it as a raffle prize, no camping!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Hannah
              Participant

Thank you so much Susie!! You’re fantastic 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I keep trying to check in between manager sweeps around here ^_^ They are polishing out floors tonight so I have been moving fridges, washers, and stoves all day x.x

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

I was all worried I’d miss them if they came out today since I had to work the afternoon shift. But fate intervened and now I’m home sick and puking, but at least I’ll get my baby unicorn!

Robin
                    Participant

I was all worried I’d miss them if they came out today since I had to work the afternoon shift. But fate intervened and now I’m home sick and puking, but at least I’ll get my baby unicorn!

One of the few times I have seen someone happy about being sick and puking. LOL

Lupuslunae
                      Participant

One of the few times I have seen someone happy about being sick and puking. LOL

It’s totally worth it…these baby unicorns look amazing!

yolanda
                        Participant

I havent seen anywhere where its been said its a definite they will be in the store yet today tho…..?????????????

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

I havent seen anywhere where its been said its a definite they will be in the store yet today tho…..?????????????

No, nothing has been said for certain. But it seems likely

yolanda
                            Participant

Im hoping so……………lol

moonbeam
                              Participant

The Class Photo is in the blog!!!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

oh Susie! where are you? can you update us now please? will it be soon? *has to get off the computer for a long vanpool ride soon*

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.