fbpx

Baby Unicorn – Grab Bag – ETA – UPDATED 1/25/12 2 PM PST

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Baby Unicorn – Grab Bag – ETA – UPDATED 1/25/12 2 PM PST

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

as of 1/25/12 2:00 pm PST, the babies are not quite ready to greet the world on their own, they need a little more time in the Windstone Nursery. We will NOT be putting them into the store today.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

thanks for telling us nice and early so we aren’t all hovering several more hours waiting….now I can go home soon and not worry about it for today….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin ā€“ Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

moonbeam
        Participant

Thank you very much for this information, Susie!
          Now I can go to bed without worries šŸ˜‰

Kiya
          Participant

Thanks for letting us know! Now I can pick up my chicken in peace šŸ™‚

moonbeam
            Participant

Susie, is it decided yet, if the limit per customer will be 1 or 2?

Susie
              Keymaster

You are welcome! (Although it is nice to see so many users on the forum – except I know they are all looking at MEEEE!!! and that makes me feel funny! :))

Susie
                Keymaster

Susie, is it decided yet, if the limit per customer will be 1 or 2?

I don’t know yet. I think it’s gotta be 1 per customer judging from the number of people waiting for them. Also the price hasn’t been set yet.

Kiya
                  Participant

You are welcome! (Although it is nice to see so many users on the forum – except I know they are all looking at MEEEE!!! and that makes me feel funny! :))

I’m usually on here any way. LOL I only give you the beady eye in email. šŸ˜‰

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

It is good to know! But like Kiya, I seem to be on here a lot anyway šŸ˜‰ but knowing I needn’t worry about the GB’s helps me feel a lil more free from the forum! lol.. especially where I gotta stop being lazy n go fight off the wind soon and get some things done! lol

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Woohoo! Stinks it’s not today when I am off, but at least I can get some painting done now! Thank you SO SO MUCH SUSIE for the constant updates!!! We all REALLY REALLY appreciate it!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Robin
                        Participant

Yes, thank you for the updayes. I won’t be able to get one myself but I am enjoying being a bystander to the process.

Ann

Thank you so much for all the updates! You guys are so awesome!

Susie
                            Keymaster

I’ve been answering a lot of questions and perhaps this info will help more people:

We do not know what time of day we will be ready to put the Grab Bag Unicorns in the store, however you can be notified two ways: On the home page of our store (hereā€™s a link: http://windstoneeditions.com/catalog ) thereā€™s a link toward the top of the page to sign up for email announcements of new products. We will be making an announcement about these unicorns which will tell you approximately when they will be going into the store. Sign up for that! Then you may also press the ā€œnotify when back in stockā€ button on the Grab Bag Unicornsā€™ page in the store: http://windstoneeditions.com/products/baby-unicorn-grab-bag-edition and you will be emailed when we actually put them into the store ā€“ when you receive that email, Order!

These will probably be one-per-customer (though the past batch was 2 per customer). Whatever the maximum per customer is, the store will not let you order more than that amount when you place your order (we trust that no one will try to order more than the maximum for themselves, we have the limit on quantity so that we can make many collectors happy).

People who are watching the store for others will be placing a separate order for the other person, with that personā€™s name and shipping address on it (we will be shipping to the person they are watching for), they may do this for more than one person, however I think it would be difficult to place very many separate orders as they sell out fast (it may not be a good idea to try to order for many other people, or to engage a watcher who is trying to order for many other people as well).

yolanda
                              Participant

I never usually ask but ……….Since the pads and tags didnt get put on these lil unicorns lastnight is it not likely they will be in the store today ?

Hannah
                                Participant

I dont know if the tags and pads have even been put on the unis yet! They still didn’t have them during the livestream last night.

I’d still be curious to know if they’re planned to be in the store today too though ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.