fbpx

Baby Pegasus in Przewalkski's & Buckskin PLUS Baby & Mother in Palomino!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Baby Pegasus in Przewalkski's & Buckskin PLUS Baby & Mother in Palomino!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Thanks Pixie-dust. I did get a buckskin baby later after I lost my three due to a glitch.

Congrats Pony-up on the palomino baby. Hope I can still get mine.

Kiya
    Participant

Thanks Pixie-dust. I did get a buckskin baby later after I lost my three due to a glitch.

Congrats Pony-up on the palomino baby. Hope I can still get mine.

Melody did promise to paint more palominos once they have some more pegasus cast so there IS hope. *hugs* So sorry your order glitched!

Kiya
      Participant

Oh, as a general note! Susie is awesome and if you forget to put ‘love, fuzzy’ in your order notes, you can email her and she’ll try to make sure one gets into the box anyway. 🙂

littleironhorse
        Participant

I dunno how it happened, but almost 3 hours after they went in the store I was lucky enough to snag the last baby palomino in the store! So happy!! Just need the momma now…hehehe 🙂

Hehehe!

That was actually mine, I was getting him for someone else, but they didn’t need him. I actually let him go and caught him twice while I was waiting to hear back. So when they said they didn’t need him, I let him go for good! That was at about 10:50 PM EST.

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I had a palomino mama, palomino baby and a bay baby in my cart. Hit checkout and realized I forgot to add LOVE FUZZY. Hit the back button and my cart emptied….WHAT?!?! Called windstone and it showed items in my cart but they weren’t there. I was so excited about getting these and…. gone! Yes I did cry! Sigh.

I did get a bay baby after they came back. I really wanted a przwalski baby too, but figured the palomino pair would make up for it but….but…..but…..I lost them to a computer glitch!!!

If they had sold out before I could have gotten any in my cart…I would have been fine with that. Okay I would have whined a little then gotten over it. But I got three in my cart and was checking out right away and they were snatched away! The little kid in me is throwing a major fit! The adult in me is saying get over it.

Anyway….love fuzzy….even if they did make me lose my order!

I’ve had this happen before, now I REFUSE to go back when I’ve done something, I’ll just email Susie if I forget something.

I have had the store glitch n not complete an order even though I went through all the right steps…

I experienced a new glitch, I tried to put a pal baby in my cart so I could compare the 3 n pick what I wanted (since we don’t get to see them before n decide before the release what we want) n though I did have time to grab one, the store told me I can only put 1 in my cart, but it misread it, it was telling me I could only put one przewalski when I was adding the palomino

pony-up
            Participant

Well thank you LIH for holding her and letting her go at just the right time for me to get her! 🙂

Scathach
              Participant

It would sure be nice to see a few more baby Prezwalskis!

Life is beautiful.

Falcolf
                Participant

Agreed, the Przewalski babies were my favourite! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

scenceable
                  Participant

I’d like more pre-whatever babies too! But I don’t mind if it takes a few weeks 🙂

Susie
                    Keymaster

Regarding the “Back Button” glitch – we are working on correcting that! And you may notice that there is now no longer aback button at the bottom of your page, only at the top.

Ohmygosh, they fixed my order and went above and beyond to help me! The order that disappeared because of that back button glitch is back…they found it! Thank you Susie and everyone else who worked on this!!! I can’t believe it! Now I feel like crying in happiness! Windstone is a wonderful company! I’m going to do my best to support them as much as I can! I really am beyond silly happy! Just wanted to let everyone know. Broken heart no more…I love this company!

windstonefan
                      Participant

Baby Pegasus – Buckskin back in the store 6 are left right now!

windstonefan

Ann

Ohmygosh, they fixed my order and went above and beyond to help me! The order that disappeared because of that back button glitch is back…they found it! Thank you Susie and everyone else who worked on this!!! I can’t believe it! Now I feel like crying in happiness! Windstone is a wonderful company! I’m going to do my best to support them as much as I can! I really am beyond silly happy! Just wanted to let everyone know. Broken heart no more…I love this company!

Yay! That is so awesome! The windstonies always amaze me with how kind they are!

Scathach
                          Participant

I can’t believe there are still 3 buckskin babies in the store now. I thought I got the last lonely one yesterday.

Life is beautiful.

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

‘n here I was worried I wouldn’t be able to grab a buckskin, lol..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.