fbpx

Baby Pegasus in Przewalkski's & Buckskin PLUS Baby & Mother in Palomino!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Baby Pegasus in Przewalkski's & Buckskin PLUS Baby & Mother in Palomino!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Baby Pegasus in Przewalkski’s & Buckskin PLUS Baby & Mother in Palomino are going into the store today at 5 p.m.! I don’t think the “New item announcement” has gone out yet, but I thought I’d put it here too. Please don’t haunt the store prior to 5 because I really need to be able to put them in there (and they will not be in before 5 pm PST, except that the clock on my computer is slow so after I put them in it may APPEAR they they were in there before 5, it will be the REAL 5 – we have bad luck with clocks over here).

The price for the Babies is $85.00 each, and all will be limited to one per customer.

littleironhorse
      Participant

I can confirm that the announcement has gone out because I received it.

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

MUST….HAVE….BUCKSKIN….
          MUST….NOT….PRESS….REFRESH…. :ghost:

pony-up
          Participant

I want a pair of palominos but can’t afford to fork out the cash right now. Wish I could sell a few dragons super duper fast! lol

Lupuslunae
            Participant

I wanted a baby prz…wild horse pegasus, but they went so fast I only mangaged to get my second choice, the buckskin baby. So, if anyone wants to trade a prz…err… wild horse pegasus for a buckskin one, please keep me in mind. However, if I manage to grab a rebound prz…errr wild horse pegasus baby when they pop back in the carts in an hour and someone missed out on the buckskin babies, I can resell to you for the store price because even though these guys are tiny and adorable, I’m a dragon addict and will be happy with just one baby pegasus to be friends with my baby unicorns.

Riversgrace
              Participant

Omg 17 minutes and they all three are sold out gggrrrrrr!!!!!!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Omg 17 minutes and they all three are sold out gggrrrrrr!!!!!!

The paly’s were sold out before I could get the pages to load, lol

Susie
                  Keymaster

These went into the store at 5, and all went into people’s shopping carts. It’s 1/2 an hour later and all have not been purchased yet. At about 6 o’clock the ones that are in shopping carts will go back into stock if they are not purchased by then.

Susie
                    Keymaster

i think they have all been purchased now. If you missed them, please press the “notify” button. When there are more castings Melody promises lots more of the Palomino color, the other two colors you may have to squeak at her about.

Chloe
                      Participant

I’m thinking it’s easier to get eBay items than production/limited production items! LOL :p

I had a palomino mama, palomino baby and a bay baby in my cart. Hit checkout and realized I forgot to add LOVE FUZZY. Hit the back button and my cart emptied….WHAT?!?! Called windstone and it showed items in my cart but they weren’t there. I was so excited about getting these and…. gone! Yes I did cry! Sigh.

I did get a bay baby after they came back. I really wanted a przwalski baby too, but figured the palomino pair would make up for it but….but…..but…..I lost them to a computer glitch!!!

If they had sold out before I could have gotten any in my cart…I would have been fine with that. Okay I would have whined a little then gotten over it. But I got three in my cart and was checking out right away and they were snatched away! The little kid in me is throwing a major fit! The adult in me is saying get over it.

Anyway….love fuzzy….even if they did make me lose my order!

Ann

I would have cried too. :'( I’m glad you were able to still get one and didn’t lose the entire order.

Pixie-dust
                          Participant

There are still 3 baby Buckskin Pegasus in the store as of 6:50 AM PST.
                            If you are wanting one, better hurry! 😉

pony-up
                            Participant

I dunno how it happened, but almost 3 hours after they went in the store I was lucky enough to snag the last baby palomino in the store! So happy!! Just need the momma now…hehehe 🙂

I would have cried too. :'( I’m glad you were able to still get one and didn’t lose the entire order.

Thank you. It was heart wrenching to see my entire order just……disappear! My heart actually hurt! Still does, sigh. But yes, I did manage to get a BUCKSKIN (wrote bay originly) baby Pegasus! But I dont think I added Love Fuzzy to that order either.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.