fbpx

Baby Kirin colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Baby Kirin colors

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ann

Hi Melody!

I was reading another topic and saw this:

utf8]

I did ask about this before through an email but thought i should post it here too as a reminder for when you get the time for them. Id really like to have a slate Grulla baby uni and an albino Baby Kirin. Although a new color for the baby Krin might be nice too. Like ………pink or Glacier or the black purple combo with purple metallic eyes. So many colors !!! im drooling all over my computer !
      Also , any idea when the Moon oriental dragons might make an appearance in the store ? Really not asking for a specific date just was wondering if your getting really close.

I just painted all the baby unis in Grab Bag colors.. but we are casting more. I am planning to do more baby kirins sometime, but because we are still behind on getting dragons re-stocked,they are low priority.

I understand the ki-rins are low on the list, but do you know what color you would paint them? Will they be more albinos or something new?

Thank you Melody!

yolanda
      Participant

I too am curious and anxiously waiting for them to come back into the store so i can hopefully get my very 1st one. πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I’d want something new, I don’t like the albino, creepy….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I kinda want the mom and dad done in albino.
            I like creepy >) .

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

I’m dying to see a new color for the kirins! (I like creepy, too, but the albino ones are just too plain for my taste :~ )

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I’d REALLY love a new color too.. I really want a baby kirin, but I’m not fond of the albino ones… don’t think they’re creepy, just think the baby kirins have way more personality than the albino coloration really shows (imo)

Melody
                Keymaster

I’d REALLY love a new color too.. I really want a baby kirin, but I’m not fond of the albino ones… don’t think they’re creepy, just think the baby kirins have way more personality than the albino coloration really shows (imo)

Oop…well, I just painted the remainder of the baby kirin castings we had in albino. We had a ton of “notify when back in stock” notices on those.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Darn, I missed the Albino babies. I’ll just have to catch one if more appear again.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Oop…well, I just painted the remainder of the baby kirin castings we had in albino. We had a ton of “notify when back in stock” notices on those.

Well if you get more castings, you know more colors are welcomed! πŸ™‚ I know a bunch of people wanted albino too, you didn’t go wrong with them! I’ll just happily look forward to the day of other colors πŸ™‚

Scathach
                      Participant

Ohh Melody I’m SO GLAD you painted Albino baby ki-rins! I’ve been waiting for them for what seems like forever! Thank you!

Life is beautiful.

Ann

Darn, I missed the Albino babies. I’ll just have to catch one if more appear again.

Dang! I have horrible timing with the store!

moonbeam
                          Participant

I think you made a lot of people very happy with these πŸ™‚ Seems like they sold out pretty fast.

Peronally I would love to see Ki-rins in Indigo or Ocean Shadow for the store πŸ˜€ I aboslutely adore these but had no chance to get them from ebay.

yolanda
                            Participant

I got to the store just in time to snag me my very 1st Albino baby…………Happy Happy ! Thanxs Melody ! πŸ™‚

Ann

Are there more ki-rins that will go into the store or are they all gone?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.