fbpx

Baby Chicks! (click for cuteness)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Baby Chicks! (click for cuteness)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Aw, they are so cute, Saydee. Your mama Whiteone is pretty too.

Lokie
      Participant

Ahhhh, ADORABLE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Saydee72 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Speaking of easter eggs…they had a new broadcast saying that people shouldn’t buy ducklings or chickens for easter as pets.

Thats probably because most people don’t know how to take care of them. They buy a little chick or duck, thinking its so cute, and they feed it only carrots or bread or soemthing, and it gets sick and dies, or gets abandoned somewhere.
        Yep, I think that is the reason they said…I just couldn’t think of it right then. ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG, they are sooooooooo adorable!

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

Speaking of easter eggs…they had a new broadcast saying that people shouldn’t buy ducklings or chickens for easter as pets.

they should not buy bunnies either after a year they end up in the shelter

Elena
          Participant

Adorable little fluff balls!!! Is momma okay with you playing with the babies?

Skigod377
            Participant

Awwww Saydee those are adorable. I love baby animals!

foxfeather wrote:

Adorable little fluff balls!!! Is momma okay with you playing with the babies?

She’s fine with it, but the chicks themselves would much rather be off looking for things to eat than being petted ๐Ÿ˜†

They are adorable! My mother loves Silky chickens, she is making dad build her a Coop this year so she can have some!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.