fbpx

Awesome Dragon Book is Awesomeness

Home Forums Miscellany Community Awesome Dragon Book is Awesomeness

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Neondragon has her second How to Draw Dragons book out, and has signed/sketched copies that can be ordered.

http://neondragon.livejournal.com/220009.html

I just got mine today and it is absolutely AWESOME. It is so far the best dragon book I have found, as it not only gives you a very wide veriety of dragons, but goes over different features, color combinations, and more. It is definately up there as one of my faves at the moment and wanted to pass the link to people who may not know about it yet.

oooh! cool! going to add it to my wishlist… i have yet to find a decent dragon book.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

daydreamer wrote:

oooh! cool! going to add it to my wishlist… i have yet to find a decent dragon book.

This one is pretty dang awesome. I’ve purchased dragon books for years now, and this one is one of the best as far as showing the person all the different possibilities there are to dragons…not just the ‘classic’ dragon or a few minor examples.

Amazon lets you look through the book πŸ™‚ http://www.amazon.com/Dragonart-Evolution-Draw-Everything-Dragon/dp/1440302529/#reader_1440302529

wow… from the preview it looks pretty thorough. can’t wait to get my hands on a copy! she does some really great work.

bayoudragon
          Participant

oooh, she has a new dragon book! This is perfect! I have been wanting to “vary” my dragons lately. I need to get out of my art rut. *blah*

I was flipping through one of my other dragon books the other day and decided I wanted to do a series of different dragon heads (similar to my avatar) just to get the ol’ art juices flowing again. Perfect timing! πŸ˜€

Thanks, Koishii, for the post! :hi:

Jasmine
            Participant

Added to my wishlist… πŸ˜€

Ohhhh…. why does she do this to ME?? When I was trying SO HARD to save money she comes up with SIGNED COPIES??!!! WHY??!! πŸ™„

Better now. πŸ˜€ I LOVE her work and have had the first book for so long, it’s even become my go-to drawing pad/art folder. *sighs* I might just have to break down and buy it… 😈

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

DragonCat wrote:

Ohhhh…. why does she do this to ME?? When I was trying SO HARD to save money she comes up with SIGNED COPIES??!!! WHY??!! πŸ™„

Better now. πŸ˜€ I LOVE her work and have had the first book for so long, it’s even become my go-to drawing pad/art folder. *sighs* I might just have to break down and buy it… 😈

You’ll LOVE the second book. Trust, me, it is very much worth it πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Cool! Didn’t know she had another one out. I lover her stuff and the first how to draw dragons was great and one of my fave dragon references. This will a definite must have πŸ˜‰ !

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Waiting on my copy to arrive… and another book… and a calendar.

Darn you, Amazon, and your free shipping. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Heather
                    Participant

I bought her first book at Comic-Con a few years back and it was GREAT–actually jump-started my sketching again, and that was a godsend! I’ll definitely be ordering this second book! πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.