fbpx

Auction

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Auction

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

She is gorgous! Think I might splurge. 🙂

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
      Participant

Ha ha! She would look nice next to your palomino!!

Patricia
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Ha ha! She would look nice next to your palomino!!

That is what I was thinking!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Wow! The mare is amazing and I love the color scheme!! Though, if you don’t mind hearing my opinion, I’m not as fond of the wings. The bright white keeps “pulling” my eyes away from that beautifully painted mare so I don’t get to properly enjoy her. I would prefer a softer, blended white that allows my eyes to “flow” more easily over her. But that’s just my opinion and, other than that minor thing, I love what you’ve done to her.

Jodi
          Participant

I really like her, too, whippet. I don’t collect the horse ones (pegasi, unicorns), but I might have to try for this one. Such a lifelike blending, especially on the face! Beautiful.

I see what Ettevy was saying about the wings, but it doesn’t bother me that much. I’d gladly live with it. 🙂

Ettevy wrote:

Wow! The mare is amazing and I love the color scheme!! Though, if you don’t mind hearing my opinion, I’m not as fond of the wings. The bright white keeps “pulling” my eyes away from that beautifully painted mare so I don’t get to properly enjoy her. I would prefer a softer, blended white that allows my eyes to “flow” more easily over her. But that’s just my opinion and, other than that minor thing, I love what you’ve done to her.

I need to take some outdoor photos…but it was raining yesterday. the wings have no white on them at all…its the same cream/tan color as the face. I must go get better pics today!

Sorry, the creme looks white, but that could just an illusion due to contrast. Anywho, I can’t get over the amazing blending job on the muzzle. And the colors… Bellismo! (Hmmm, I still need a mare for my pegasus family….)

Sorry I have been tring to get a picture in natural light…hopefully tomarrow

Elizabeth
            Participant

absolutely amazing! Maybe you should ask Melody for a job. 😆

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I know the auction still has a little less than three hours but I’ll say congratulations to whippetluv for a job well done.

As I expected it got WAY out of my price range in the end.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Yeah, it’s getting up there. Congrats Whippet.

starbreeze wrote:

Yeah, it’s getting up there. Congrats Whippet.

OMG! Wow…I am sooo flattered!

WOW! Sold for 188 to a pepita1949! Is that anyone here? I noted that they bought other windstones lately! 🙂

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Congrats!!! 😀

Jodi
                    Participant

Congrats! I don’t know who that is, but nice sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.