fbpx

At The Risk Of Sounding Like I Am Crazy….

Home Forums Miscellany Community At The Risk Of Sounding Like I Am Crazy….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I SWEAR TO GOD I was watching UFOs tonight while driving home from work! 0.o

I pass a large horse pasture on the back roads when I go back and forth to work. I turned onto it tonight at about 5:25pm and saw 3 large lights in the sky just HOVERING in a triangular pattern! they were SO BRIGHT they caught my attention immediately. We have so many street lights that it’s hard sometimes just to see stars. The lights stayed stationary for a few moments, then started to all come towards eachother VERY slowly! Like, I was “Are they MOVING or am I focusing too much on it and it LOOKS like they’re moving?” Then suddenly two of them just VANISHED and the one remaining shot into the distance and made a CRAZY u turn, not like something a plane could do! Then that one was gone!

Peter, one of my coworkers who lives on the other side of the block from me called me since he got out of work at 6 and was like “Hey! I’m walking out to my car, but there are these crazy lights! Did you see them?!” So of course I’m like, “YES!!! I’m pulled over down the street watching for them RIGHT NOW!!” So he drove down to the pasture and met me there. (Mind you it is 8 degrees out tonight and in the negatives with the wind!) So the lights start to reappear and they are just moving across the sky, turning and spreading from each other, coming together again and then shooting off into the same weird pattern over and over! Two disappear again and then one is just perfectly STILL for like 3 or 4 minutes. Then, 2 planes show up and start moving through the hovering dot in the sky! It doesn’t move, as the planes get closer it SHOOTS across the sky like a shooting star and vanishes!!! Now in the past few hours, I have seen over 20 different planes just patrolling the area. We NEVER get planes around here. I mean, we maybe see like one or two a week maybe? This is REALLY FREAKING CRAZY!!!! I know I’m not crazy, but WTF was that?!?!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

briteblades
      Participant

Photobucket

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I don’t want to sound silly, but it’s wasn’t something “people fly” that did what I saw. It was just crazy. I’ve been googling stuff all night since then, but I can’t find ANY information at all! However I am finding LOTS of stuff about these “triangles” in the sky 0.o I’m wicked freaked out!

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

briteblades
          Participant

I didn’t mean that in a mocking way, I really do think it’s aliens!
            (the guy is just silly)
            <3

pegasus4240
            Participant

FWIW, I have a hard time believing we are the only intelligent life form in the universe. And, I believe, that it is possible for those life forms to have made or will make contact. But that is just my opinion. It was probably weather balloons, though. 🙂 Or swamp gas reflecting off Venus. 🙂 Just kidding. 🙂

-- Angie

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I just feel silly, I mean. I actually do believe in aliens. It’s just really closed minded to think we are the ONLY planet in the universe capable of sustaining life, but just the thought that I saw something is sort of scary.

So far, this is the closest to like what I saw

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

briteblades
                Participant

I just feel silly, I mean. I actually do believe in aliens. It’s just really closed minded to think we are the ONLY planet in the universe capable of sustaining life, but just the thought that I saw something is sort of scary.

So far, this is the closest to like what I saw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PqjuJTGMMg&NR=1&feature=endscreen

I feel the same way! And I would have totally freaked out!!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Well, you are supposed to be able to see Venus right now I think, but yea… there were an AWFUL lot of people in the skies interested in what was going on for it to be something like a “weather balloon” and the fact NOBODY is even mentioning it on the news just sort of makes me think it won’t get mentioned ever… I know I saw something though. It was cool to see, in a really dumb way I had this “OMG, is the 2012 thing happening?” thought cross my mind.

Just freaky….

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Sorry..too much X-files and Men In Black. 🙂 I don’t doubt you something real and unidentified, but *they* always have an explanation for this kind of stuff.

-- Angie

Ann

That is really cool! We live in the desert and the air force base near us is always testing new planes…or so they say! Last week our sky was filled with crisscross patterns from the jets and we heard sonic booms all afternoon.

I agree that we aren’t the only ones out there, but if a race was advance enough for long distance space travel, it seems really weird that they would come all the way here just to practice air maneuvers and probe a person or two.

Nope, you are definitely not crazy! Like I said on facebook, I saw one of those on Thanksgiving night around 11. I didn’t say anything to Art, because he is a skeptic, but I know what I saw…it did not flash like all airplanes in our area, and it was distinctively Orange and was glowing. I doubt that these “Probe-like” things are “manned” in any way.

What do our scientists do when we are exploring, and studying a place that could be not conducive to our own form of life?…..”We Send Probes” !!! Be it Rovers on Mars, or ALVIN into a place like “Challenger Deep”…we do send un-manned machines, or “Drones”.

Why wouldn’t another life form, from a different universe, do the same? I am not Crazy at all…and neither are you, Mandy! We all may be quirky, or weird at times, but we are not CRAZY. <3 *huggles*

Carolyn
                        Participant

This proves this is going to be an interesting year . I believe they are among us right now . And I’m talking about ones who look like us . Human .
                          I’ll bet they are in culture shock too .
                          I like to think and belive they don’t have wars and choas like us , so this world would be crazy to them . And the anti alien movies … They laugh at them . Yes I believe in other worlds and races . Why would we be the only intelligent life . I seriously dislike the alien kidnapping stuff . Yuck .

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

I totally believe something else is out there. I live only a few miles from Kecksburg, PA, so I’ve heard some spooky stories since I was little. The people of Kecksburg even have an annual festival to “celebrate” the sighting!
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

Rachel
                            Participant

One thing you might want to consider (you may have already, but just in case) is that the lights weren’t originating from the sky, but from the ground. It’s very possible you saw something otherworldly (I know more than one person who has), but the pattern reminds me of those spotlights that car dealerships and carnivals use to grab people’s attention. When they reflect off clouds, they look very much like lights in the sky.

Ann

One thing you might want to consider (you may have already, but just in case) is that the lights weren’t originating from the sky, but from the ground. It’s very possible you saw something otherworldly (I know more than one person who has), but the pattern reminds me of those spotlights that car dealerships and carnivals use to grab people’s attention. When they reflect off clouds, they look very much like lights in the sky.

Party Pooper! :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.