fbpx

Artist Edition Icons – Temporarily Closed

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Artist Edition Icons – Temporarily Closed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

I thought I’d try and liven up the forum for members in opening an exclusive Windstone forum digital icon commission sale. There is no limit to how many members I will accept from, but that means there is no deadline to get each one done as well, as I do this on my free time. The cost is $10 and you get the 400 X 400 pixel original size as well. I accept payment only through paypal and only one icon per member. I’d love to draw any species you throw at me :3

Here are some examples:

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

dang Nuke! <3<3<3<3
      that is really awesome *squeeeeeeee!* it is so pretty and ravy!
      *mega glomping hug attack*

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

AWESOME IDEA!!! I’m totally in as soon as I have 10 bucks! Woo!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

*gawks*

……………………….. I need to think of what I want ya to put on it πŸ™‚

But I do want one.

*think think think think*

(wanna surprise me?)

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

That’s a really cool idea Nuke πŸ˜€ ! I hope you get a ton of commisions. I don’t have any idea what I would get – I’m not to keen on an anthro-turtle myself :nea: , eventhough it would match my username. Hmmmm… Have to think about it.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

That’s a really cool idea Nuke πŸ˜€ ! I hope you get a ton of commisions. I don’t have any idea what I would get – I’m not to keen on an anthro-turtle myself :nea: , eventhough it would match my username. Hmmmm… Have to think about it.

you can always have her do a normal turtle that is purple πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

That would be super-cute! XD I <3 turtles.

Hmm, maybe I should commission a fox! πŸ˜€ I’ll trade you those stones for it? Hur hur.

kitsunelady wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

That would be super-cute! XD I <3 turtles.

Hmm, maybe I should commission a fox! πŸ˜€ I’ll trade you those stones for it? Hur hur.

It would be cool to see Nuke’s interpretation of a kitsune! I wonder how many tails it would have?

Dragon87 wrote:

*gawks*

But I do want one.

(wanna surprise me?)

You can even just ask for any animal with any color and I’ll draw it :3

purpleturtle wrote:

I can do a tribal tattoo design of a turtle in purple. I opened this exclusive batch here because I wanted a nice reprieve from having to do a ton of anthro art.

RiDuvessa wrote:

It would be cool to see Nuke’s interpretation of a kitsune! I wonder how many tails it would have?

Lol! It’d be hard to fit so many in an itty bitty icon! Kitsunes traditionally have 9 tails from the Japanese legends, though some like to simplify it to three. I’ve drawn all nine tails before; it’s a challenge!

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Those are very cool, Nuke! I wouldn’t know what to ask for :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

twindragonsmum :shrug:

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

Those are very cool, Nuke! I wouldn’t know what to ask for :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

twindragonsmum :shrug:

Most choose a thing that they feel represents their soul, like an animal or a tree species or maybe a symbol like sport team logos, or in many cases they create their own persona like Koishii. It takes a little imagination πŸ˜‰ I would have offered caricatures of windstones, but John didn’t allow it.

kitsunelady
                Participant

Hah, you don’t have to stuff 9 tails in the icon. XD Just a head shot of a fox lady will do. I’m not thousands of years old, haha. The story goes that a kitsune starts gaining tails after the first 1000 years of life. >.>

Eh, but I’d like her to be red (not white or black, like some kitsune). I like red. :} I’ve actually drawn some pictures of my online persona, but I’m curious to see what *you* come up with, so I won’t show you. πŸ˜€

Nuke wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

*gawks*

But I do want one.

(wanna surprise me?)

You can even just ask for any animal with any color and I’ll draw it :3

Well…….. I want a kitty (if any animal represents me at all, it’s either a magpie or a cat – and cats are cuter…. :3 ). I’ll PM you and let this thread not get messy πŸ™‚

Maria
                  Participant

This is a really cool idea. I hope we have quite a few of Nuke’s icons floating around soon…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.