fbpx

ARRG! (resplendant griffin woes)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ARRG! (resplendant griffin woes)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author

It is really neat. I received it with a certificate with John’s signature. Which also brought a thought to mind…Why wouldn’t Nam sign the certificate with a more descriptive paragraph?

Maria
    Participant

Did she at least sign the bottom of the griffin? It’d be sad if she didn’t even sign her own work!

Yes, she did sign the bottom. It just made me wonder why she wouldn’t sign the certificate as well.

Maria
      Participant

That’s strange. At least she signed the griffin.

Yeah…like I said not too worried about it. I love it.

The certificates are printed at Windstone, Nam doesn’t work on location.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

What Vantid said! It became too silly for Windstone to print the certificate, ship it to me (7 days), have me sign it, and ship it back (7 more days!). So, John (I think) signs the COA so that you know that you’re getting a piece sold direct from Windstone! πŸ˜€ I always sign the bottom of the actual pieces I paint though. πŸ™‚

So glad you like him!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

What Vantid said! It became too silly for Windstone to print the certificate, ship it to me (7 days), have me sign it, and ship it back (7 more days!). So, John (I think) signs the COA so that you know that you’re getting a piece sold direct from Windstone! πŸ˜€ I always sign the bottom of the actual pieces I paint though. πŸ™‚

So glad you like him!!

Yeah I guess that would be silly. I think it is still cool that he signs it. I absolutly love the griffin. It will be one thing that won’t get sold ever. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
          Keymaster

dragonessjade wrote:

Yeah I guess that would be silly. I think it is still cool that he signs it. I absolutly love the griffin. It will be one thing that won’t get sold ever. πŸ™‚

He’s really one of my favorites. I hated sending him off! He’s just so pretty from so many different angles. ^^

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Well I am glad you did…and I agree. 8)

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Thank you. I am excited. It was way more then I wanted to spend but I wanted a OOAK espically since I didn’t get the dragon. Hmm, maybe Nirvana will want to trade…but maybe I will like it much better. Have to wait and see.

Ohhh you are just pure evil dragoness……..I would be willing to part with a MIB Emerald OW (not prototype)…….*looks forlorn and hopefull at the same time……* Or maybe the #4 BEP OW?

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Thank you. I am excited. It was way more then I wanted to spend but I wanted a OOAK espically since I didn’t get the dragon. Hmm, maybe Nirvana will want to trade…but maybe I will like it much better. Have to wait and see.

Ohhh you are just pure evil dragoness……..I would be willing to part with a MIB Emerald OW (not prototype)…….*looks forlorn and hopefull at the same time……* Or maybe the #4 BEP OW?
              lol….Well I already have a Emerald OW prototype (I was thinking that I could get a production one, but decided not right now) and I just won a BEP OW. If you have anything else that is Special or OOAK that is what I would probably trade for. Otherwise, I am gonna keep it. 😈

Maria
              Participant

You eyeing the Olimpia SK, dragoness? Or maybe Phil? πŸ˜†

SPark
                Participant

What’s the story with the Olympia? Before Nirvana got it, I’d never heard anything about it. Did I just miss something?

Skigod377
                  Participant

SPark wrote:

What’s the story with the Olympia? Before Nirvana got it, I’d never heard anything about it. Did I just miss something?

I think she got her direct from the factory when she went to pick up her other one. Im not positive, so dont quote me. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.