fbpx

ARRG! (resplendant griffin woes)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ARRG! (resplendant griffin woes)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Ok, ok….I must confess. I am the one who won the resplendent griffin. Don’t be mad at me, but at least it is still in the family. :mrgreen:

Skigod377
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Ok, ok….I must confess. I am the one who won the resplendent griffin. Don’t be mad at me, but at least it is still in the family. :mrgreen:

YAY! Congratulations!

Thank you. I am excited. It was way more then I wanted to spend but I wanted a OOAK espically since I didn’t get the dragon. Hmm, maybe Nirvana will want to trade…but maybe I will like it much better. Have to wait and see.

Jodi
      Participant

Congrats, dragoness! How cool for you!

Thank you emerald. πŸ˜€

dragonessjade wrote:

Congrats! I’m really happy for you!

Thank you Mimi.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Oh good! I’m so glad someone I know got it! Please please let us know what you think in person when you get it? πŸ™‚ I put so many little weird things on these with interference paint that it never shows in the photos and I always wonder what people think they look like in person!! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

wolflodge100
          Participant

I was lucky enough to see him in person! your talent just improves with each one! πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Great for you, dragoness! I’m glad the resplendant goes to somebody we know.

Hey – and doesn’t that make you the first person to outsnipe Nirvana? πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

*chuckles* Ahhh, so you were my sniper. πŸ˜‰

I had bid, but you got me a few minutes later at one bid over mine. Good to hear he went to someone on the forum! Now I’ll have money to spend on the female gryphons! πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Man, I really really wanted that one, too, but….ah well. ;3

Maria
                Participant

Sounds like “resplendant” should become a new griffin production color. πŸ˜€

Thanks guys. I am not sure if I am the first person to outsnipe Nirvana. hehe.

Btw, I received it today. It is really, really, really, really, really amazing and very impressive Nam. I held it my hand and stared at it for a hour. I am soooo glad that I won it.

Sorry, I am excited about it. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

Be excited! It must be neat. I’m glad you got it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.