fbpx

ARRG! (resplendant griffin woes)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ARRG! (resplendant griffin woes)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

;_; I actually tried for this one…I should’ve stayed awake to snipe…I put in a high bid and went to sleep, consoling myself that it would go for WAY MORE than I would’ve ever been able to afford anyway…but it went for $5 more than my bid…AUGGH! I HATE that!! And I’m surprised…I thought the resplendant griffin would’ve been uber popular. ;_; I’m going to be grumbling about it all day. Oh well…I hope Nirvana got it…I remember her saying she wanted it, and it was taken by a sniper…Go, Nirvana!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

-J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The SUCKS Arlla! That was one of my favorite griffins so far too. Something about the wings I didn’t like though so I didn’t really go too high. Maybe someday Nam and I can do a trade and she came make me one kind of similar to it =) (yea right, I wish) LOL! Well, hopefully Nirvana got it so it can still stay in the family. Though, I haven’t seen her on the forum, or even bidding on ebay lately for that matter. I hope she’s okay. I wish I knew if she was bidding on the White Secret Keeper. I mean, if she wasn’t I’d be REALLY worried!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
          Participant

I loved that one, but I’m saving for a BEP Old Warrior.

Maria
            Participant

Nirvana won Water’s leopard frog dragon, so she’s on E-Bay. And sniping the Resplendant in the last 5 seconds would definitely be her trademark…

Skigod377
              Participant

Im sorry you didnt get it. I hope it at least stayed in the family. Nirvana popped in a few days ago, but only for a minute. She has been sick.

Yeah, I have been wondering about Nirvana also…but I know she has been sick. Hopefully she will be on soon. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Yeah, I have been wondering about Nirvana also…but I know she has been sick. Hopefully she will be on soon. πŸ™‚

She is on right now! πŸ˜€

Whoot.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

*curses slow work computer….again and again and again…..and forever to the last circle of hell….*I would have payed anything for that griffin….I think I actualy cried, been close on a couple things, but I cried on this one. Oh well….

Maria
                    Participant

You weren’t the sniper? Now I’d really like to know who else has those kind of sniping skills!

Arlla
                      Participant

😯 πŸ˜₯ OOOOH!! Now I feel even worse!! I’m sorry Nirvana!! We can comfort each other in our miserey….want a hug?

-J R R Tolkien

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

*curses slow work computer….again and again and again…..and forever to the last circle of hell….*I would have payed anything for that griffin….I think I actualy cried, been close on a couple things, but I cried on this one. Oh well….

That is so sad Nirvana- I am so sorry- I cried about the copperplate if it’s of any consolation.

Jodi
                        Participant

And I cried for the pretty Ki-Rin in gold and salmon that Nam just sold too. Outbid by $2! Arg!

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Aww, no one from here got either one?? πŸ™ I wonder who did get them? The resplendent is my last griffin for a while too. πŸ™ Bummer you guys! I’m sorry! πŸ™

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.