fbpx

Are we all on here just waiting for the curls?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Are we all on here just waiting for the curls?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

True. I dont even want to answer folks at work when they ask me what I have been doing while on vacation. “oh, well I hit “refresh” about a billion times… No… I didnt go anywhere.”

😆 It was you and 20 of your closest friends, though.

Skigod377
      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

True. I dont even want to answer folks at work when they ask me what I have been doing while on vacation. “oh, well I hit “refresh” about a billion times… No… I didnt go anywhere.”

😆 It was you and 20 of your closest friends, though.

That has to count for something…even though my closest friends are folks I have never met! 😛

Does anyone else wonder if someone at the factory is sitting there reading all this as we wait, stareing at the EmPea curls just to see what we will say next to keep occupied?

SPark
        Participant

He he he. Somehow I doubt it! They’re too busy over there to have time to mess with us like that.

Skigod377
          Participant

Ruffian, your little smileys are cute! I hope they will put us out of our misery if they are reading this!

Participant

ruffian wrote:

Does anyone else wonder if someone at the factory is sitting there reading all this as we wait, stareing at the EmPea curls just to see what we will say next to keep occupied?

Someone there probably is…..they will wait until we get totally frustrated doing the refresh thing, and then post them. Nothing like dangling a carrot to keep us interested! 😆 This would make a great research project for some psychology grad student.

I keep dropping hints that we need more smileys I have to steal them from other forums and save them in my Photobucket, just so I can use them on here, LOL, maybe someday Snap will bless us with some wonderful new smileys.

Skigod377
              Participant

Watching their eyes is a riot!

SilverArrow wrote:

ruffian wrote:

Someone there probably is…..they will wait until we get totally frustrated doing the refresh thing, and then post them. Nothing like dangling a carrot to keep us interested! 😆 This would make a great research project for some psychology grad student.
                LOL…that would be funny if someone actually did a research project like that.

Jodi
                Participant

The BEP OW is up.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Melody just announced that they ARE coming up on evilbay today! Check the Announcement board!

Hmm, still don’t see them.

Patricia
                    Participant

Did I miss them? 😡

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

SPark
                      Participant

They’ve been and gone.

Patricia
                        Participant

Rats! Bloody work… 😡

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.