fbpx

Are we all on here just waiting for the curls?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Are we all on here just waiting for the curls?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author

LOL

Jason
    Participant

Maybe she is just teasing us and they wont be up till tommorow. LOL!! I am sitting here hitting refresh on my monitor every minute hoping they will pop up. I just got to see what surprises she has coming up for bids today and I am definetly not gonna miss out on a curls today. I’ll sit here till my butt gets numb and I develop carpal tunnel syndrom if I have to.

ditto, but add to that that I worked from 8 last night until 7 this morning.

Jason
      Participant

get out the coffe and open all the windows and turn up the airconditioning on high also crank the stereo and tv. This should help.

Skigod377
        Participant

I have been doing the same thing, even though I dont think they will be out for over an hour, probably 2 or three!

I really think whatever comes up tonight will set a record for being sold out.

umm it is -26c here I am fine with the windows closed thanks 😆 . And I will remain under my quilt too.

frozendragon
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I have been doing the same thing, even though I dont think they will be out for over an hour, probably 2 or three!

I really think whatever comes up tonight will set a record for being sold out.

probably….

Jason
            Participant

you know what i was thinking is that windstone should put a limit of 1 per person on the buy it now limited production pieces to make it fair for everyone to get a better chance of owning one. I dont understand why people have to buy 3 of the same pieces. I mean I can understand if it is a limited edition then may the highest bidder win but the limited production pieces we all are aware that more will be coming out so what is the sense of buying 3 at the same time??

Jodi
              Participant

A lot of times people will pick one up for someone who can’t get one themselves because they are at work or something.

Skigod377
                Participant

kirin wrote:

you know what i was thinking is that windstone should put a limit of 1 per person on the buy it now limited production pieces to make it fair for everyone to get a better chance of owning one. I dont understand why people have to buy 3 of the same pieces. I mean I can understand if it is a limited edition then may the highest bidder win but the limited production pieces we all are aware that more will be coming out so what is the sense of buying 3 at the same time??

Several people on the forum buy for others on the forum or for family. Some just want two. As for buying it at the same time… some just dont want to wait months till more come out.

frozendragon
                  Participant

kirin wrote:

for other people that won’t be here….and won’t be able to get one….

that’s why I buy more than one..

yep we have yet to see one of the flame coils come up on ebay

Jason
                    Participant

sometimes it just gets frustrating when I go to buy one and they are all sold out and I see that people have bought 3 at once. I can understand If you are buying them as gifts or perhaps for friends I guess. I need to find a Windstone buddie to hook me up when I am away from my laptop when they are posted so I am not missing out on anything LOL

Skigod377
                      Participant

Miss Melody did say they were coming. Maybe tonight, too? Something else to wait expectantly for!

SPark
                        Participant

All’s fair in love and ebay.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.