fbpx

April Raffle?….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody April Raffle?….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

She is beautiful, and the lap is my favorite, but alas I’m not a red fan either. (closest I get to red is the ruby πŸ˜‰ ) Good luck all!!

Angie
      Participant

Very pretty! I’m still deciding on this one myself, but I love the color!

bayoudragon
        Participant

Well, I’m definitely in. 8)

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I too will be sitting on the sidelines this time. Good luck everyone!

Mmloda
            Participant

I think I have decided to pass on her as stunning as she is, I’ll hold out for another piece… πŸ˜‰ Good luck to everyone who enters the raffle this month… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Tyrrlin
              Participant

She is gorgeous, but I think I’ll sit out on this one. Griffins are more my thing. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Still thinking… she’s very tempting but I do loooooovvvveee griffies…

twindragonsmum πŸ˜•

tdm

good luck to all who put there names in!! <3
                  (I think the general rule is, you win, you’re banned)

www.nakaseart.com

I put my name in, but I don’t have luck with many raffles, so I am not holding my breath by any means! πŸ˜€ (And if I don’t win, that just means one less name in the bucket/hat/bowl next time I put my name in. lol)

Nakase wrote:

good luck to all who put there names in!! <3
                  (I think the general rule is, you win, you’re banned)

From entering future raffles, yes…. Good luck to everyone who entered! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

I put my name it, but im always worried that it got sent to a Spam folder or something. I hope it went thru. I like this gal… of course, I have liked all the prizes.

Thunderwing
                    Participant

Hmm. I am so undecided on this one. On the one hand, it’s my favorite sculpt… on the other, the color is not really to my taste, and I already have several laps. Right now, I am leaning towards passing on “Spring” and waiting for a sculpt that I don’t have yet.

Katherine
                      Participant

This is the only one that I have seen where I didn’t like it very much.
                        So I will pass. Good luck!!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

After much inner debate I’ve decided to pass on this one. She’s lovely, but not in a favorite color scheme. Good luck to those who’ve entered! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Melody
                          Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

I put my name it, but im always worried that it got sent to a Spam folder or something. I hope it went thru. I like this gal… of course, I have liked all the prizes.

I need to figure out how to send an automatic response email to everyone who has entered, so they know I got their entry…but I am not sure how to do that.
                            Yes, I got yours, Ski !
                            I don’t have time to respond to each raffle entry email individually, but I’ll think of something…
                            I also really need to figure out an easier way to do these raffles… getting all the names entered into a list, keeping track of them all, getting them printed on paper and cut up and folded and put in eggs takes quite a bit of time.
                            Any suggestions?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.