fbpx

April Raffle?….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody April Raffle?….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Nuke did mine too… I think she said she was gonna take a break for some reason… I don’t remember what. πŸ™‚

I have exams and tons of other commissions to finish first! I just came back from a visit to the factory and Melody is REALLY busy. But I did get a glimpse of the raffle prize! (and those purple orientals; they’re soooo gorgeous!) I’m not going to say anything to keep it more of a surprise ’cause she might change her mind :3 But I’m so entering!

Adaneth
    Participant

You didn’t happen to take photos at this visit, did you…? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I’m looking forward to seeing the raffle prize and the oriental dragons, that’s for sure!

Melody
      Keymaster

dunreining wrote:

Just wanted to write and see if you had come up with something Special for the April Raffle yet? πŸ˜€ : πŸ™‚

Oh man, I am trying! I’ll try to find a prize, find the time, and post it in the Windstone blog tonight, or tomorrow! I think its gonna be a dragon.

Jasmine
        Participant

Nuke wrote:

I have exams and tons of other commissions to finish first! I just came back from a visit to the factory and Melody is REALLY busy. But I did get a glimpse of the raffle prize! (and those purple orientals; they’re soooo gorgeous!) I’m not going to say anything to keep it more of a surprise ’cause she might change her mind :3 But I’m so entering!

Purple Orientals!!!! I am so totally jealous that you got to see them. :shout: And yes, I hope you got pics to share. πŸ˜€

*ears perk* Did I hear Dragon?
          When can we send our names in? 😳

Tinks
          Participant

I love the Dragon! Im so in for this month!

Melissa
            Participant

Yay it’s on the blog! A cute little retina-searing Lap Dragon! πŸ™‚ Kind of a mix between cherry-red iron and molten bronze.

Must enter…

Stephanie
              Participant

She is in the blog… Good luck to all who enter… I am sitting this one out.. πŸ˜‰

Oh wow, she’s pretty!!! I wish I didn’t have to sit them out! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                Participant

Hmmm..A dragon….Can’t wait to see … πŸ˜‰

Edit… πŸ™‚ She’s Up and very Stunning… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Lokie
                  Participant

I feel like I should enter; it does say “Raffle prize for April” . Plus it’s name is “April“. Seems like fate.

*Edit: Gave in and entered. Now it will hurt so much more when I loose πŸ˜†

Sbianchi
                    Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Karasgolddragon wrote:

Where do you all get your avatars? They are really really nice!

Beth

Nuke did mine, and many of the others on here. I don’t know if she’s still taking commissions or not, but I think it’s in the PYO thread?

Nuke also did mine, she did a fantastic job on all of them!
                      The April prize is beautiful! I really like the color, I can’t wait to see the Orientals! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Serenity wrote:

She is in the blog… Good luck to all who enter… I am sitting this one out.. πŸ˜‰

Me too.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I’m not sure on this one myself. I love the Lap sculpt, but not a big fan of red. I think I will sit out on this one too…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.