fbpx

anyone?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

🙄

OK I did put more pics on ebay. Still dont know how good they are. He is shaded a nice purple, not heavy with gold at all. I don’t know if thats a good thing or not. He is a handsome thing.
    sorry hubby ticked you off!

Stephanie
    Participant

Wow. He is absolutely stunning.

kitsunelady
      Participant

Looks more like Leigha’s than the other one. =) He’s nice! I hope someone here wins! And welcome to the forum, mamawolf!

I don’t think you need to worry about the picture on ebay too much. XD There seems to be plenty of interest! I just wanted to know what one looked like up close, and ebay pictures are a little small. =)

Stephanie
        Participant

Makes me wish my hubby would tick me off. 😆

Just kidding. Need to save!

I have a box from my silver emp that you could borrow, if needed. As long as I got it back in good shape, I don’t mind sharing. 😀

That’s very sweet of you. And thank you for the welcome.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Looks more like Leigha’s than the other one. =) He’s nice! I hope someone here wins! And welcome to the forum, mamawolf!

I don’t think you need to worry about the picture on ebay too much. XD There seems to be plenty of interest! I just wanted to know what one looked like up close, and ebay pictures are a little small. =)
            Actually the one Leigha posted is DM’s from the database.

siberakh1
            Participant

mamawolf544 wrote:

He is shaded a nice purple, not heavy with gold at all. I don’t know if thats a good thing or not. He is a handsome thing.

A brown emperor in good condition is always a good thing! 😉

darjeb
              Participant

I keep looking and keeping an eye on him. I would love that brown emp. Keep telling b/f I would like him for an early birthday present – October! That’s early.

Bob

kitsunelady wrote:

I looked through the photo sticky, but didn’t see a one…doesn’t anyone have an old brown emperor? There’s one for sale on ebay right now, but her picture isn’t the best. She’s got her reserve set pretty high, too. o_O I confess to poking at it to see how high. c.c; Didn’t poke hard enough, I guess. XD

I have one of the (I think) few on the Forum what information are you looking for??
                  My problem is I do not know how to post pictures
                  I found it from the original show your Windstone Post when my firne helped me post my collection to that point

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/DragonMaster_011/Picture011.jpg
                  Well I see someone else already got mine. I have been the only owner of mine. I got him right after Windstone retired the brown color. I found him down in San Diego from a dealer Susie and Karen told me to call when I was trying ot track him down. Form what I have seen the going price for a MINT Brown Emperor is no less then $1000. This one is already up to over $700 so it does not seem that the reserve price was too far off from that they sell for now a days

kitsunelady
                  Participant

It’s okay, DM. =) Leigha had actually already posted the pic of your brown ( although I didn’t know whose it was e.e; ), which was all I really wanted – a bigger picture of a Brown Emperor. Thanks though!

Bob

I have all 8 original Emperors if you need them

Maria
                      Participant

Good luck, kitsunelady and 2Huberts. 😀

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good luck, kitsunelady and 2Huberts. 😀

Not I! XD It’s not that I don’t like him, but…it’s only a passing interest. >.>; I’d rather have an EmPea emperor, honestly. XD Two brownies is enough for my little collection. =) I love my male and lap. e.e One is new old brown, and one is old old brown. XD Perfect~

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.