fbpx

Anyone willing to part with EmPea CURL? DONE!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone willing to part with EmPea CURL? DONE!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yup, its not that we are laughing. Its just gonna be really hard to get one since Miss Melody said that there wont be any more. I am assuming you would pay regular price, and they will be worth more than that now, and even more as time goes on, so finding someone who will part with one is going to be difficult. Keep an eye out on Ebay, though. They pop up every once in a while. πŸ™‚

How did I miss that there would not be anymore??? Only the EmPea ones??

EmPea, White and Russet/Red Flame curled dragons are retired.

Bob

how did I miss that?? When did that happen??

I caught the russet and red flame statements, but not the empea and white ones. So, don’t feel alone DM. πŸ˜•

Bob

I’m VERY glad I got all the curls I did when I did. Especially the true Russett one

Leigha
          Participant

I missed the white one… πŸ™

Skigod377
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yup, its not that we are laughing. Its just gonna be really hard to get one since Miss Melody said that there wont be any more. I am assuming you would pay regular price, and they will be worth more than that now, and even more as time goes on, so finding someone who will part with one is going to be difficult. Keep an eye out on Ebay, though. They pop up every once in a while. πŸ™‚

How did I miss that there would not be anymore??? Only the EmPea ones??

Miss Melody mentioned it a while back. She is phasing out her signature on stuff so it does not end up being to common.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

how did I miss that?? When did that happen??

If you check out the store discussion thread there’s one called “Store Updated – about the ‘missing’ items”. In it is the following quote from Nambroth.

Nambroth wrote:

Hello all! As you may have noticed (and I got two PMs about) the Windstone Store has been updated. A few of you noticed that many of the items that were previously listed in the store, but were ‘out of stock‘ are now completely gone. Tom’s updated the store and has removed the items that Windstone is not going to be making more of, to help prevent confusion.

This is the only tricky thing about “Limited Production” items – once Windstone decides not to make anymore, they don’t! Limited Production items are supposed to remain Limited and special. So, get ’em while you can. πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.