fbpx

Anyone willing to part with EmPea CURL? DONE!!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone willing to part with EmPea CURL? DONE!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I know this is a super long shot, but you never know unless you ask. Was wondering if anyone was willing to part with their Emerald Peacock CURL for the price (or close to) they bought it for here?

I know, the laughter ensues…

Im only missing the white and emerald peacock (well, I’ll never ever get a russet so Ive accepted that) and this is the first time Im actually going for each color of one sculpt because they are cute and affordable. But I wasnt here for the EmPeas which bums me out as I love that coloring.

Well, it was worth asking. Maybe someone isnt as thrilled with it as they thought theyd be… never know.

Yeah, I figured youd all be laughing at me. Stomachs hurt yet?

Maria
    Participant

Selling mine would leave such an awful gap in my curlie corner.

Jasmine
      Participant

Sorry PT. I don’t even have one, I’ll be begging for one soon too.

Jodi
        Participant

Sorry. That’s one I really like. And I ended up painting the gold trim on it myself, so it’s sort of special to me.

I painted most of the gold on mine as well. I’m kind of attached to him. Sorry. πŸ™

siberakh1
          Participant

I don’t have one to sell, but I will keep my eyes peeled. There is bound to be one that pops up on ebay at some point, or maybe even here on the forum πŸ™‚

Btw, sorry I haven’t replied back 😳 I’ve been busy since just before my trip and haven’t caught up on the emailing and posting. Now I’ve got a stomach bug that was going around work to boot! Blech!

We aren’t laughing…we just don’t have one that we could part with. I will also keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks guys… *sighs*

Skigod377
            Participant

Yup, its not that we are laughing. Its just gonna be really hard to get one since Miss Melody said that there wont be any more. I am assuming you would pay regular price, and they will be worth more than that now, and even more as time goes on, so finding someone who will part with one is going to be difficult. Keep an eye out on Ebay, though. They pop up every once in a while. πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
              Participant

If it is a take-it-to-the-bank truth that there will be old green curlies, I’d part with mine. I paid extra for it since I missed the original auctions and bought it second hand, but for an old green I’d trade even or let it go for what the old green cost me.

pipsxlch wrote:

If it is a take-it-to-the-bank truth that there will be old green curlies, I’d part with mine. I paid extra for it since I missed the original auctions and bought it second hand, but for an old green I’d trade even or let it go for what the old green cost me.

I do know it’s been quoted many times from Melody (you can ask Nambroth), that she is going to do curls in every production color (and more) that there ever was, which of course, includes old green. It’s not a matter of “if”, it’s a matter of when.

But keep me in mind, please!

pipsxlch
                Participant

That’s the way I understood it also… so I’d be willing to let this one go in that case. Maybe I should go ask first. They were $60 originally, right? Seems to me shipping was something like $14 to here…
                  I do have the COA and box, of course. And we’re close enough shipping wouldn’t be much, or we could meet somewhere.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Yup, its not that we are laughing. Its just gonna be really hard to get one since Miss Melody said that there wont be any more. I am assuming you would pay regular price, and they will be worth more than that now, and even more as time goes on, so finding someone who will part with one is going to be difficult. Keep an eye out on Ebay, though. They pop up every once in a while. πŸ™‚

How did I miss that there would not be anymore??? Only the EmPea ones??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.