fbpx

Anyone collect celeb photos & autographs?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anyone collect celeb photos & autographs?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

My eyes crossed just reading that huge list of yours, and I don’t even recognize three-quarters of the names! I hope they all sell well. πŸ˜‰

Wow, really?! 98% of them are popular A list celebs! But then again, the US is celeb crazy so…

Maria
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t keep up with that kind of stuff. But again, whoever those folks are, you sure have a massive collection!

Oh Man…I just re-read this post and I see some more I want. πŸ˜†

GB- you might recognize them if you saw them. Theyre names might not be as familiar as their faces, movies or TV shows (mostly movies in this list).

DJ got your PM and PMed you back with some details. Once I get the photos loaded to PB, I can send you those links. Thanks for your interest as it helps me out- especially enabling me to give mom a wonderful surprise in a couple weeks! Thank you luvie!

Purplecat
      Participant

I don’t actually collect but I did see Tom Hanks…I like his stuff. You wouldn’t happen to have any Pierce Bronsman (I’m not sure on the last name spelling…)? He’s my favorite James Bond and I think a autographed pic of him would be awesome! πŸ™‚

purplecat wrote:

I don’t actually collect but I did see Tom Hanks…I like his stuff. You wouldn’t happen to have any Pierce Bronsman (I’m not sure on the last name spelling…)? He’s my favorite James Bond and I think a autographed pic of him would be awesome! πŸ™‚

Nope, none of Pierce Brosnon. The one of Tom Hanks is a professionally shot and printed 8×10 glossy of him posing for that photographer holding his Golden Globe award he had just won (for what movie, Im not sure… not long ago).

Sorry there’s no 007 for you πŸ™

Purplecat
        Participant

Lemme know if you ever find a pic of him, I’m a big fan! I’ll think about the Tom Hanks, I may give in and snag him..

PhoenixTears wrote:

GB- you might recognize them if you saw them. Theyre names might not be as familiar as their faces, movies or TV shows (mostly movies in this list).

DJ got your PM and PMed you back with some details. Once I get the photos loaded to PB, I can send you those links. Thanks for your interest as it helps me out- especially enabling me to give mom a wonderful surprise in a couple weeks! Thank you luvie!
          Yay, thank you and your welcome. πŸ˜€

Because some of you are interested AND because some of you may not recognize the celeb by name, regardless of how many photos I have of them, Ive included only 1 photo link under each of their names. As they get uploaded to Photobucket, I’ll continue to load them. They are not all uploaded yet so if interested, keep checking back. I bet when you see some of them, youll go “oh yeaaaa! Now I know who that is!” or maybe not!

If it says PENDING next to it, it simply means someone is thinking about at least one of the photos of that person.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.