fbpx

anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I looked through the photo sticky, but didn’t see a one…doesn’t anyone have an old brown emperor? There’s one for sale on ebay right now, but her picture isn’t the best. She’s got her reserve set pretty high, too. o_O I confess to poking at it to see how high. c.c; Didn’t poke hard enough, I guess. XD

kitsunelady
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

Brown Emperor…. or hatching empress? You’re saying “she” but the emp is a he πŸ˜† Are you talking about the Emperor on ebay that is around $400? There was a photo of a brown Emperor around here… perhaps look in the “show your collection” thread for a photo of him?

Leigha
          Participant

“she” probably is referring to the seller

Kujacker
            Participant

Leigha wrote:

“she” probably is referring to the seller

Oh, that would make more sense then πŸ˜† Kitsune… I’m currently looking for a photo but I have a lot of pages to go thru! XD

Leigha
              Participant

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Here’s another brown emperor picture. It’s an odd one though as he’s heavy on the gold shading on his scales. If I remember his description right there was a question of if the gold shading had been added or not.

And just so it’s clear this fellow does not belong to me though he does belong to someone else on the forum. I believe he belongs to Mikki.

nessiemom
                  Participant

I’ll try to get a decent pic of mine. And I’ll warn you… brown emp’s are NOT common at all… I found mine for $900, and I know someone else paid about a grand for theirs… I can’t remember who, though… And I’d been looking for many, many years…

Mine doesn’t have gold shading, nor purple accents like in the posted photos, but that may be the results of the flash and glass reflection…

Edit:
                    My taking a pic may take longer than I thought… My poor little camera is deader than the proverbial doornail…

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Don’t worry, I was just curious. XD But thanks for the pictures!

Laurie
                      Participant

well, I just might be buying a brown Emp. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                        Participant

He’s sooo beautiful. Congrats if you win him!

kitsunelady
                          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

So I see. XD Good luck! Be sure to take pictures if you get him!

Laurie
                            Participant

Thank you, If I do win, does anyone have an extra emp. box I can buy or borrow?

Laurie
                              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

well, I bid on him a few days ago. and then my hubby ticked me off today. Sooo…I said to hell with him and put a nice, big bid down.
                                BDW, I think your BF and my hubby are related. πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
                                Participant

2Huberts wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

well, I bid on him a few days ago. and then my hubby ticked me off today. Sooo…I said to hell with him and put a nice, big bid down.
                                  BDW, I think your BF and my hubby are related. πŸ˜‰

Whose BF? :0

Edit : Nevermind. XD *just saw BDW at the beginning*

I was going to say, I haven’t got a man to tell me my business. XD XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.