fbpx

Anybody started painting an adult foo dog yet??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Anybody started painting an adult foo dog yet??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

If a foo pup is a Foop, and a foo mom is a Foom, what is the male? Probably not a Food [foo dad], so is he a Foof [foo father]? 🙂

I call him “foo-pa”

HAH! There is another term I know as “foo-pa” so I sort of LOLed ^_^

Oh dear, I should of checked that term in the Urban dictionary! Every random mix of letters seems to mean something off color!

Misty
      Participant

If a foo pup is a Foop, and a foo mom is a Foom, what is the male? Probably not a Food [foo dad], so is he a Foof [foo father]? 🙂

I call him “foo-pa”

HAH! There is another term I know as “foo-pa” so I sort of LOLed ^_^

Oh dear, I should of checked that term in the Urban dictionary! Every random mix of letters seems to mean something off color!

*chortle* They could always be Foo-da. Course then they sound like an entree…

Falcolf
        Participant

Darn you urban dictionary! ‘Foo-pa’ makes me giggle. XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

oh all the foo’s are just so foorrific 😉 ok so im done with my momma foo and this was such a fun sculpture with fantastic textures,i did add real peridots into the collar as i love real stones,i had started out with a color scheme in mind but she had a mind of her own though i liked how she turned out anyway. mommafoodogd

there’s an urban dictionary?cool i need one! J)

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

Foo-pa reminds me of a party exclamation lol

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Finally got things organized so that I have all my pyos in one place and just put a base coat on my Foo Mom. This sculpt is going to be a real challenge for me so I’ll keep it simple. I’m just drooling over the fantastic paint jobs I’ve see so far–the colors! I’d be afraid of using all those colors and making mine look horrific! My inspiration will come from my simple Angel Poad I got from the last grabbag edition. Not too many colors on her and I think I would do that to the Foo Mom [no, I’m not going to paint wings on her].

I might post pictures as I go along and see what everyone thinks–is it looking okay or start over old lady! :bigsmile:

oh you can do it just be simple and go slow,to be honest i cant blend paint all to well so most the time what i do for some shading is crushed pastel chalk,for the foo on her body i used pebbles pearlescent shimmer chalk since she is splended matallic gold i used a brown shimmer for the shading,for the magenta leg/body/back fur i used some pink/gold mica powder(just love those mica powders)

Erika
              Participant

Here’s mine!
                 photo front_zps06a2d39b.jpg

photo side_zps34163079.jpg

I originally had teal eyes and jewels, but they just ended up blending in. I like red much better 😀

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Here is the beginnings of mine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here’s the Foo Mom with my recent grabbag Poad that inspired the colors

There is still a ways to go on her–she’s starting to look Egyptian to me at this point. I have medium blue eyes for her but I’m thinking dark red would be better. What do you think? I’ll work on her again this coming weekend. I’m pleased at how she’s coming along–I don’t exactly consider myself a painter.

starhorse nice job though im partial to blue’s,and yes blue eyes would have been lost i like the red good call.

ladyfirebird she looks good like i said take your time,hey even us old dogs can learn new tricks 😉 the medium blue may get lost,maybe red or even light blue or gray?

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

ladyfirebird she looks good like i said take your time,hey even us old dogs can learn new tricks 😉 the medium blue may get lost,maybe red or even light blue or gray?

I will probably go with dark red eyes–have a Foo Pup with dark red eyes–just need to order the momma. Yours is so colorful, fauxbird–yes, us old dogs can learn new tricks it will just take us a while.

Starhorse–I just love the coloring on yours! That looks so elegant!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Took me FOREVER, but my Diablo Foo Mom is finally complete! YAY! Now I just gotta get photobucket to copy the links >_< Gah!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                      Keymaster

OMG! These are GORGEOUS!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.