fbpx

Any Idea Of What The Decision Is On The Hoarder Dragon ????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any Idea Of What The Decision Is On The Hoarder Dragon ????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Hiya Melody , i have had money set aside for a hoarder ever since the GB Mini Keepers came out. There has been no definate answers on him and i am curious if there is an answer yet ???
      I have found something else i want and im thinking of using the money i set aside for this dragon on it instead but if theres any ,any, any …..chance the hoarder is going to make an appearance soon i really want him too and will keep my funds available for him instead.
      Help !!!! 😉

Kelsey
      Participant

I apparently missed something. What was the decision they were making? Was there something wrong with the dragons? I had been wondering why they hadn’t made an appearance yet.

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I thought it had something to do with a kickstarter involving hoarders, but I’m not sure if that was just a word on the wind… I’m curious too (no rush, though.)

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
          Keymaster

Hiya Melody , i have had money set aside for a hoarder ever since the GB Mini Keepers came out. There has been no definate answers on him and i am curious if there is an answer yet ???
            I have found something else i want and im thinking of using the money i set aside for this dragon on it instead but if theres any ,any, any …..chance the hoarder is going to make an appearance soon i really want him too and will keep my funds available for him instead.
            Help !!!! 😉

This is a question John will need to answer!

Melody
            Keymaster

I apparently missed something. What was the decision they were making? Was there something wrong with the dragons? I had been wondering why they hadn’t made an appearance yet.

No, they are fine!

pipsxlch
              Participant

Curious also, as I’m kind of in the same boat as Dracco.

Melody
                Keymaster

We were planning to do a kickstarter to launch these, but like most of our brilliant ideas, no one has time to actually make it happen, so this project is kinda dead in the water at the moment.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

We were planning to do a kickstarter to launch these, but like most of our brilliant ideas, no one has time to actually make it happen, so this project is kinda dead in the water at the moment.

Was there a reason for this particular sculpt to get a Kickstarter? or is it something of the case that this sculpt can be released and the Kickstarter can be figured out with a different one when someone figures out how/when to set it all up

Melody
                    Keymaster

Was there a reason for this particular sculpt to get a Kickstarter? or is it something of the case that this sculpt can be released and the Kickstarter can be figured out with a different one when someone figures out how/when to set it all up

I don’t remember why!
                      That’s a good suggestion.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.