fbpx

Any Heath Ledger Fans out there?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Any Heath Ledger Fans out there?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant
      Stephanie
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

Oh, that’s horribly sad. He was so talented and young. And his child will not know him. How terrible.

Kasie
          Participant

I’m not one to make a big deal over a actor but this is sad. He was so young. He was my age.

frozendragon
            Participant

Yeah one of my friends text me about it….it really is sad….

I wonder what really happened…

Stephanie
              Participant

It is very sad and he was very young.

BDW
                Participant

I just herd it on the news…I’m still in shock and can’t beleive it! It’s very sad…

Oh, that really sucks, I loved him. He was such a gifted young actor, I hoped to see him in films for a long time. 😥

How disappointing and sad.

Kyrin

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Oh, that really sucks, I loved him. He was such a gifted young actor, I hoped to see him in films for a long time. 😥

How disappointing and sad.

Kyrin
                    You said it Kyrin. 😥

I heard this on the radio this morning at work and I almost passed out. I thought he was a great actor, and now I’m not so sure I want to go see the new batman movie “the dark night” when it comes out this summer cuz he just passed away. It just feels weird. And so young?! I thought they had said that it was an overdose of meds…they didn’t say what kind unless they released the info out and I just haven’t seen it yet. Very sad.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

frozendragon
                    Participant

this morning?

they didn’t find him till this afternoon….psychic radio?

Stephanie
                      Participant

Depends on where they are at? Maybe a differnet Country for it to be morning there???

frozendragon
                        Participant

true….would have been morning in HI….when it happened….that’s not a diff country but still….

or if they just now heard about it…in a diff country it would be morning….

I am a Heath Ledger fan and I was so shocked today to find out about it. When I first heard it I thought it must be a joke, but turned on CNN and there it was.
                          Its really quite sad, I really felt that he was just tapping into his acting potiental, his acting skills matured as I aged/my taste in films developed. As a teen I enjoyed his lighter movies like ’10 Things I Hate About You’, and ‘A Knights Tale’, and more recently felt he was cheated out of the Academy Award for Brokeback Mountain.

In case you cant tell, I am a big movie buff, and I dont usually glorify particular celebrities- I’m more interested in the films as a whole than the individual people who contribute to them- but he was shaping up to be someone special in Hollywood- another Johnny Depp, who could make it alone on his pretty face and bland roles, but chooses instead to develop their craft and take on challenging and interesting roles. Its rather rare these days and its sad to see someone like him leave us, especially at such an early age.

I will still defiently be seeing The Dark Knight though, I have 6 months to deal with being upset over this whole thing.
                          Sorry for rambling.

Jasmine
                          Participant

They found him in bed with an empty prescription bottle of sleeping pills beside him. He was one of those people that really got sucked into his roles…from the sounds of it, playing the Joker (definitely not a funny character like Jack Nicholson played, more psychotic and insane) he had nightmares and couldn’t sleep. He was found by his housekeep and the masseuse he had an appointment with so from the sounds of it, it was an accidental overdose. Not that that makes it any better. 😥

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.