fbpx

Antiquing problem–AAARRRRRGH!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Antiquing problem–AAARRRRRGH!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Yeah…I can’t take my PYO Griffs to my mother’s house. Her birds try to attack them. And an African Grey can really do some damage fast! I bet it was a bird. I thought that before I even got to the bottom of the story. I am sorry for your Griff’s mishaps. 🙁

That’s true, it really could have been a bird. I’ve seen birds attack other things.

Lokie
    Participant

Oh, I’m sorry to hear about your Gryphon. Melody has said that cats like the taste of Windstones, maybe birds do too 😕

Ouch, Was it knocked over, or were there just chips missing? It seems that unless it was a really small bird (which in theory shouldn’t have been able to do that much damage as you are suggesting) that any bird attack would have made that griffin fall over.

Nope….never knocked over; I personally took him from inside to the outside, placed him totally undamaged where I found him later with the damage. And it’s a series of chips, no cracks, though. And this was the second paint job. I’ll try for pictures over the weekend that show his “good side” and the damaged side. If it was a bird, then, I must have done a better job on him than I thought to provoke the attack! 😀

BDW
      Participant

I can’t wait to see these pictures and see with my own eyes what got that bird so upset. 😆 😯 I know it’s not funny, sorry.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.