fbpx

Anthrocon?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anthrocon?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Katherine
      Participant

Is anyone here going to the Anthrocon this year? I MIGHT be able to go (big might), but if I do, it will be my first time! If I can go, I wouldn’t mind meeting anyone from here! It’s in Pennsylvania. The only thing stopping me is Chloe-if I can get any one to watch her-or if I decide to brave the 13 hour drive with her. lol

wish i could go. sounds like tons of fun. kinda in the same boat here with a little one… aaaaand i’m in california. yeah, too much of a long haul. 🙁 maybe some day.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I’ll be there, with tons of art!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Sounds like fun — I’d love to go someday. :yes:

Laurie
          Participant

I believe Kyrin’s going as well. 🙂

Katherine
            Participant

Oh! That is awesome Jen! It sounds like I can’t go, but I am doing the budget today, so I will see if I can make it work! I know that I will definitely go next year!! This time, it was a spur of the moment thing, because my friend is already going, and she wanted me to go too. 😀

Jennifer
              Keymaster

This might be my last year going, as it’s just getting to expensive to go. 🙁

Here is a small snapshot of all the crap I am bringing that’ll be for sale! That’s not even including the prints, augh!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

This might be my last year going, as it’s just getting to expensive to go. 🙁

Here is a small snapshot of all the crap I am bringing that’ll be for sale! That’s not even including the prints, augh!
                Are those original paintings by you? Wow!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.