fbpx

Another EBAY woe

Home Forums Miscellany Community Another EBAY woe

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Make him sign for it. Otherwise he’ll claim he never got it.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Tara
        Participant

I find the fact the he insists in 3 separate messages not to use shipping conformation highly suspicious. The first 2 he had no intention of reimbursing you so why should he care if you use conformation? Hopefully you get a good resolution and he get a nice big black mark for his pathetic attempts to save face.

Bodine
          Participant

yep,thought of that too.I agree.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
            Participant

I went ahead and escalated it.I believe Ebay needs to have their attitudes brought to their attention,read our conversations and see how they have acted.I think it was unreasonable and they need some big black marks on them.Won’t stay in business long if they keep that up.I watched a store in the mall open and fail in two months because they had the same type of attitudes.They sold slightly damaged items at top rate prices and when folks tried to discuss this with them,they would become obnoxious too instead of coming to a mutual agreement. Didn’t stay around long either.In my letter to Ebay this morning I did mention the fact of signature confirmation seems to be rejected by them more than once.I also have the dragon triple boxed and it will have a signature confirmation on it.Delivery confirmation is not a guarantee of delivery to that person.Signatures on the other hand hold up.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

WOW! I know I am coming in late here, but that username looks REALLY familiar!! I dealt with them and it wasn’t pleasant from what I can remember… I SORT of think that’s who I bought my last dragon from and it arrived smashed. I’ll have to double check. I filed a complaint with ebay for poor packaging and ebay sent me a prepaid UPS label and they paid for the return shipping. Once the tracking showed it was delivered back to the seller, they forced a paypal refund. Easy peasy… but yea.. i can’t believe how they just accused you of a bait and switch like that. How ignorant can you be? Liek the packing slip will magincally change the color they mis packaged. *rolls eyes* They just plain ignored me completely when I messaged them… again, not positive it was the same person, but I’m 95% sure it was. Anyway, important thing, is they should pay the return shipping, not you.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
                Participant

Sorry that happened DF.
                  Take soltice in knowing that if it is them,they are annoyed today. 😉

I hope you get a good resolution to this. I have only had the one issue with eBay, and the gal was very pleasant, and gave me back almost a full refund, while letting me keep it to be repaired. I’m glad I haven’t had to deal with a seller like that, but it is still unfortunate for you. Keep pushing. Persistence usually pays off. Let Karma do the rest. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
                  Participant

Thanks everyone.I try to be as nice as possible to everyone until I get backed up against a wall and then I will come out swinging.Yes,I am passive/aggressive.I am passive until someone comes at me,then I get aggressive. 😀
                    I ended it and moved on.I did of course get my money back.I will ship it to him safely like a responsible person,as I said in 3 boxes and proper wrapping materials and definetly a signature confirmation.However,I will take my time getting to the post office,might even send it ups to slow it down even more,I left a not-so-nice Ebay feedback that will raise a few eyebrows if they check his feedback,hopefully noone else will get burned,and I left a little note for when they open the box.I am satisfied now and Amber says she will be waaaay more vigilent when buying from anyone anymore.She has gotten scorched a couple of times with Windstones and is about to give up on them.She says collecting is too much of a headache with dishonest sellers and traders.Sorry.
                    Me on the other hand..bwaahahahahahaha 😉

Stormbringer777
                    Participant

Does anybody know if John or Melody have been told about this seller(Dealer)? :~ I would think that they would want to know about a “Dealer” with selling practices like this, possibly tarnishing the Windstone Editions good name. 😉 Also, 😐 BUYERS BEWARE!!!…There seems to be 2 different sellers on ebay selling Windstones out of the same store!! 😐 (2 different seller IDs) It’s not hard to find the other seller….the IDs are very similar. 😐

Bodine
                      Participant

Thanks Stormbringer.You are correct,”BUYERS BEWARE!” Ms.Melody reads the forum.I am sure they are aware of this.So I thought I had heard the last of him but nope.He sent me this and Ebay sent me a request an hour later from to revise the feedback.As politely but firm as possible I declined.He offered to let Amber keep the little one and actually got some sort of apology but not until after they read the feedback.Too little,too late.I would prefer people having the information out there that could perhaps help them instead of us keeping a piece that would make me mad everytime I looked at it.Hope noone else has to deal with such an obnoxious seller.

I have sent you a full refund, and i have also not received my item back,you can keep that emerald peacock hatching dragon as a gift from me for your daughter who collects these figurines.
                        I apollogise for any misunderstanding among us which developed during the
                        cummunication.
                        You are requested to gilve a second thought and Change my Negative Feedback to Positive Feedback.
                        I would appericiate it if you would do it THANKS!

AND he calls it a “misunderstanding.”

Stormbringer777
                        Participant

NO problem Bodine!! 😉 I just wanted to give a “heads up” to my “Peeps” on the forum! 8) I don’t want to hear of ANYBODY else, especially a forum family member having to go through what you did!! GOOD for YOU :party: for declining the request to revise the feedback! Also….”misunderstanding?”…Really? 😐 …..”misunderstanding” my BLEEEEEEP!!!! 😉 HA! HA!

I agree. a “misunderstanding”? a bunch of sloat dung. -_-

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
                          Participant

Another heads up….the name has been changed but the jerk is still the same.
                            Be aware.I believe this is another seller for them.The photos are the same and
                            right now their feedback is [0]Just so you guys know to watch. 🙂

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Another heads up….the name has been changed but the jerk is still the same.
                              Be aware.I believe this is another seller for them.The photos are the same and
                              right now their feedback is [0]Just so you guys know to watch. 🙂

If you can somehow confirm that this is indeed the same seller with a different name, let me know.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.