fbpx

Another EBAY woe

Home Forums Miscellany Community Another EBAY woe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I’m in shock.LOL :O WOW is all I am able to say about it right now….and these people run a business…..

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

No, they only THINK they run a business. They actually are just ruining one and being a general irritant….

….mmm, and as mentioned in a previous thread, you might want to remove there username from the post, so as not to start any legal issues..

edit**oops sorry see you already did…hmm thought i saw it guess not..??

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
      Participant

No, they only THINK they run a business. They actually are just ruining one and being a general irritant….

….mmm, and as mentioned in a previous thread, you might want to remove there username from the post, so as not to start any legal issues..

edit**oops sorry see you already did…hmm thought i saw it guess not..??

lol yep,I caught it too and removed it.I hoped nobody saw it. 🙂
        What a strange trip.Makes me wish I could reach through the lines and choke ’em like a chicken. 😀

Pam

*facepalm*
          Of course the packing slip said rainbow. I think he genuinely thought thats what he had, and/or that rainbow = empea. But writing rainbow on a piece of paper won’t turn empea into rainbow. The seller still doesnt seem to understand the names, calling empea “emerald green”.

Chloe
          Participant

I am so so sorry this happened to you. Oh, wait, never mind. I forgot, YOU switched the dragons. Makes me burning angry.

I hate to tell you, but you are going to be out shipping no matter what you decide. To get a refund from the seller you have to return the item, per eBay policy. If you keep the item and sell it for what you paid, you still lose your shipping. 🙁

I am so sorry, honey, but is a lose-lose situation. I know…..I’ve been there (similarly….more than once). 🙁

What a jerk, though, to accuse you of changing the dragon. 🙁 When I received my brown emperor he was broken in the mail….and she wondered if I had switched him. Yeah, I just have a brown emp laying around…..sigh….

Anyway, sorry, hon. If you find a way to recoup your shipping, let me know!

etruscan
            Participant

It may be time to give John and Melody a “heads-up” about this dealer, if you haven’t already.

Lokie
              Participant

The Rainbow Hatcher is limited production, right? So if this dealer did buy a rainbow hatcher from Windstone, they would have had to pay retail price for it. Why would they then sell it for a loss on Ebay? But the Empea hatcher is available to dealers, and at wholesale price. I wonder if they are confused by what color they actually bought direct from Windstone?

Wow, i have seen some low low things on eBay, but that, is just, well, the lowest yet I think! I second reporting them to John, if they are indeed a real dealer, i have a feeling they are re-sellers though.

Ann

Looks like you’re not the first person something like this has happened to with this seller.

“Didnt get the correct cats but did get refund…. Wanted correct statues”

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Looks like you’re not the first person something like this has happened to with this seller.

oh, it’s that seller! I always thought that person seemed weird, why buy a ton of hatchers only to sell them immediately on Ebay?

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                    Participant

oh, it’s that seller! I always thought that person seemed weird, why buy a ton of hatchers only to sell them immediately on Ebay?

If this is the seller I think it is, he/she is listed in the Windstone dealer section (under the store name).

Kim
                      Blocked

That’s unbelievable he would accuse you of switching the dragons and blaming him like he didn’t do anything! I would be so mad if someone said that to me! If I were you I would say forget this idiot, relist the dragon on ebay for what you paid including shipping and sell it to get your money back. There is no point in returning it if you will lose the shipping money. You should leave them negative feedback though for sure!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pony-up
                        Participant

I received a poorly packed and damaged lap dragon once and was accused of switching her due to “buyers remorse”. They claimed that the bubble wrap in the pic I sent wasn’t the same that they packed her with. I was like, “Seriously?? You’re gonna accuse me of lying based on bubble wrap??” I never got any kind of resolution in that case and ended up selling her at a hefty loss. So badly wish I had told ebay and definitely will in the future. Lesson learned…sigh

phantomess
                          Participant

Oh man… this crap is exactly why I never liked ebay. I can’t believe he has the nerve to throw that accusation at you, AND to yell at you (typing some of it in all caps). What a jerk! Give him the lowest level of negative feedback you can, with a comment about what happened so others can see.
                            And yeah, what I’d probably do is try selling it for the amount you got it for plus the shipping so you hopefully won’t be out any money. Then again it might make a stronger statement if you do return it to him (and you have no guarantee someone will buy it for that much), but… it’s up to you.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Bodine
                            Participant

Thanks for all the good will everyone.I appreciate all the feedback.I was let’s say,a bit irritated for a while but I went outside in the sunshine and played with my dogs a bit before answering him.This was my response and then this was his.I have said all I need to say to them and will let Ebay handle it.Tomorrow I will escalate.I know he offered to settle this way but I don’t care anymore if I do pay the return shipping,I want the right to leave him feedback instead if I win the judgement.They still say I switched them.Unreal.Thanks again everyone and I hope this does not happen to anyone else.
                              Here was my response to them after I calmed a bit:
                              This is unbelievable.You should be ashamed of yourself for falsely accusing an innocent buyer of such a crime.I could in turn,accuse you of running a scam.It is called a “bait and switch”.Someone orders something from you,you intentionally send the wrong item,they return it having to pay shipping costs “again”,you get to pocket their original shipping cost.Now how does that sound.Do you appreciate being falsely accused?If you look at your emails to me,your story has bounced back and forth.I know I ordered a Rainbow Hatching dragon of Windstone Editions from you,as per ebay rules,I got an Emerald/Peacock one instead.The wrong one gets sent to me because of your store’s mistake somewhere,I immediately saw it,contacted you about the mistake and you accuse me of switching them? Let me see,who looses out in this situation?You get it back,get to resale it,you get to keep my $10.00 in shipping it here in the first place and I have to bear your insults and false accusation against my good character too?Do you believe in Karma?
                              I always send important business out with a signature confirmation.This is for your benefit as well as mine.You have a good day now.
                              Theirs:
                              you made me the loss of money and time by changing my item. But as now i want to solve the matter with you
                              politly, saying that you send me back the item which you admitted you have received,by priority mail,no need ,of signature confirmation, that would cause me more money to pay,i am not going to deny, Tracking would confirm delivery on the following address

I do not know to print Return Receipt, You pay that in the post offic.and i would add this as refund in your back payment.This item weighs under 13 ounces with package. so shipping back should not be more than 7 d ollars which i would refund you with other back payment.
                              Please let me know do you agree with me for this proposal of solving the problem peacefully.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.