fbpx

Another EBAY woe

Home Forums Miscellany Community Another EBAY woe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

We received the wrong little dragon and they are saying tough.They had a Rainbow Hatcher V2 for sale or offer or BIN$49.We took a shot and offered $44.They accepted,we paid and got an Emerald/Peacock Hatcher instead.Okay,mistakes happen but the response I got when I asked what happened has kind of ruffled my feathers a bit.They responded by saying this:
      Dear icyucbersd1,

This is the new color creation by the windstone editions (usa) and that is why
      its price is little higher than other color hatching dragons.
      I am a wholesale dealer of the Windstone editions company of US.

Because of the great demand of the Rainbow Color,i could get only one piece of it from the company.
      Would you please let me know which thing is not as described, in this figurine.
      This is the unique Rainbow Color created by WINDSTONE EDITIONS.?

Any way,in case you have ordered and now you do not like,i may refund your money back,what it may be the waistage of time and money on both sides.
      I am waiting for your answer,to quickly resolve the matter.
      T
      –If anyone want to know whom this is,just pm me.–
      When I wrote them I also sent photos of the EP in the box it arrived in so they can see by their posted photo of the rainbow and our photos that it is in noway the same thing. I have informed Ebay about not receiving item bought as described.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
      Participant

How disappointing! Just curious – is the box marked Rainbow or Emerald Peacock? In other words, did they grab the wrong box, or was the dragon mis-packed?

Bodine
        Participant

How disappointing! Just curious – is the box marked Rainbow or Emerald Peacock? In other words, did they grab the wrong box, or was the dragon mis-packed?

Neither one.It is in a Windstone white box with paper but no plastic bag or label on the box.The label on top was torn off and it is store dated Feb.06,2013

etruscan
          Participant

Nope – definitely not Rainbow with that store date. The evidence is on your side, so I hope your claim works out.

Kim
            Blocked

I wonder if maybe they have a rainbow one there and mixed up and sent you the wrong box. If so maybe ask them to check their other boxes and if they have it, they should pay for your shipping there and back to exchange it or refund it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dandr13
              Participant

Considering what they wrote, I would guess the didn’t even bother to read your complaint. Why would they ask you to explain how it was not a described if you outright stated that it was the wrong color? It could also be a lack of understanding on their part, considering the badly broken english. I would send them another message, stating again that they have sent the wrong color use the stock photo from the windstone site, and your own photo as evidence. If you are having trouble with eBay you can always use the Paypal buyer protection. I’ve never used it personally, but as I understand if you send the item back, paypal will refund your money. You may lose out on the return shipping though.

Pam

Agreed. We have both the rainbow and empea listings in the store, though ebay will most likely not let you link to them. You could still attach photos and instruct the seller to look at our store listings if they don’t believe you about what each color is called. It does not take a rocket scientist to look at them both, look at yours, and see that it matches empea and not rainbow :/

Did the ebay listing use a stock photo or was there an actual picture of a rainbow hatcher in the sellers possession?

Bodine
                  Participant

I attached my own photo of it sitting in the packaging they sent it in twice to them now.I did explain the differences in them and that I am a collector and knew exactly what and why we made an offer on it.I do understand with the broken english that mis-communication can happen but pictures speak for themselves.What they listed is what they should have sold us.Being polite crosses all language barriers and them being business people should maybe be a bit more polite and understanding.We didn’t make the error.
                    Yes Ms.Pam,they used your store photo as theirs.You can tell by the bottom right corner in the photo.They wrote and said this:

Dear icyucbersd1,

FROM the picture you sent it looks like Emerad Peacock,
                    Beleiving that it was not changed at the other end, and my worker did the mistake of selling Rainbow to other cutomer in the store and packing the emerald one in your package,I apologise for that.
                    If you give me some time to talk to windstone and if they supply me with another rainbow one,i can send you that but it would be a delay of 7 to 10 days,
                    Please send me this emeral green back,i would refund your money back atter receiving it on my return address given below. I will send you Rainbow one if supplied by my dealer windstone and if you liked that way, oherwise i would refund your money streight way after i receive my dragon back.

Kim
                    Blocked

Would they refund your shipping too if you send it back? Unless you just resell it for what you paid. That one is still in stock in the store right? It’s probably easier to order one from Windstone instead of trying to get another one from them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                      Participant

Well,when you put his emails together back to back I think it stinks.It seems like a “bait and switch”if you ask me.I don’t think I should be out of $10.shipping to send it back and I don’t think I should be forced to keep it.Ebay will handle it correctly I am sure.We did nothing wrong.

Bodine
                        Participant

Well,when you put his emails together back to back I think it stinks.It seems like a “bait and switch”if you ask me.I don’t think I should be out of $10.shipping to send it back and I don’t think I should be forced to keep it.I asked him to send me a return shipment slip.We shouldn’t be out of a dime for this transaction.Lack of communication or not keeping up with inventory is not our fault but theirs.Run a tighter ship!He gave me a different address to return it to,not the same one on the box sent to me so I asked him about which one to return it to and I will send it back with signature confirmation.I am trying to be nice but firm. Ebay will handle it correctly I am sure.We did nothing wrong.

updated statement since going over to Ebay this morning.

I hope it all goes well!

Bodine
                          Participant

I hope it all goes well!

Thanks,me too.
                            Welcome to the forum.Hope you stick around with us,have some fun,collect some beautiful art and some make friends. 🙂

Bodine
                            Participant

I went to Ebay and these were waiting for me.WOW!

Dear icyucbersd1,

From
                              To icyuchersd1
                              subject Regarding [real name removed] sent a message about Brand New Windstone editions hatching dragon version2
                              Rainbow Stone Made [item number removed]
                              Sent Date Aug 29,2013
                              Dear ICYUCHERSD1
                              After thorough investigation from my worker i came to the conclusion that you were sent the right item and you changed it to emerald green one.still i am ready to solve the matter with you by sending the refund back to you after receiving the stuff you admitted through the picture that you have received.
                              According to my listing declaration Ruturn Address is paid by the buyer. i am not at fault. you changed the item andyou are at fault.
                              My return Address [real address removed]
                              or you can send me back on the address [real address removed]
                              it is your choice to send at any one of the above return.addresses.Tracking would cofirm delivery
                              i would refund you immediately after receipt of the emerald green dragon which you admitted you have received.
                              Thanks.

Dear icyucbersd1,

After investigating with my workers, i found that a correct item named windstone editions hatching dragon Rainbow version 2 was sent to you. IT looks like that you have changed it with Emerald Green one and took the picture and declared that i have sent a wrong item.This probably you have done it for your own benefit. I HAVE ANOTHER COPY
                              OF THE PACKING SLIP WHICH I PRINTED, WHILE PACKING THE Rainbow Dragon. That shows Rainbow color hatching dragon,Previously i had thought that my
                              So it is no fault of mine. Probably it being your fault, you are supposed to pay return shipping. GO to my listing declaration which clearly tells that returns due to any reason,buyer has to pay the return shipping charges.
                              Although it is your fault still i am ready to send you the refund and resolve the matter;after receiving the stuff you admitted through picture that you have received it.TRACKING WOULD TELL ABOUT THE DELIVERY.
                              {this,even though I got an email saying that a dealer did try and get a rainbow hatchling.hmmmm….}deeeep siiigh……..

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

I went to Ebay and these were waiting for me.WOW!

Dear icyucbersd1,

From
                                To icyuchersd1
                                subject Regarding [real name removed] sent a message about Brand New Windstone editions hatching dragon version2
                                Rainbow Stone Made [item number removed]
                                Sent Date Aug 29,2013
                                Dear ICYUCHERSD1
                                After thorough investigation from my worker i came to the conclusion that you were sent the right item and you changed it to emerald green one.still i am ready to solve the matter with you by sending the refund back to you after receiving the stuff you admitted through the picture that you have received.
                                According to my listing declaration Ruturn Address is paid by the buyer. i am not at fault. you changed the item andyou are at fault.
                                My return Address [real address removed]
                                or you can send me back on the address [real address removed]
                                it is your choice to send at any one of the above return.addresses.Tracking would cofirm delivery
                                i would refund you immediately after receipt of the emerald green dragon which you admitted you have received.
                                Thanks.

Dear icyucbersd1,

After investigating with my workers, i found that a correct item named windstone editions hatching dragon Rainbow version 2 was sent to you. IT looks like that you have changed it with Emerald Green one and took the picture and declared that i have sent a wrong item.This probably you have done it for your own benefit. I HAVE ANOTHER COPY
                                OF THE PACKING SLIP WHICH I PRINTED, WHILE PACKING THE Rainbow Dragon. That shows Rainbow color hatching dragon,Previously i had thought that my
                                So it is no fault of mine. Probably it being your fault, you are supposed to pay return shipping. GO to my listing declaration which clearly tells that returns due to any reason,buyer has to pay the return shipping charges.
                                Although it is your fault still i am ready to send you the refund and resolve the matter;after receiving the stuff you admitted through picture that you have received it.TRACKING WOULD TELL ABOUT THE DELIVERY.

wow, he thinks just because he sent a packing slip with rainbow dragon on it that he couldn’t possibly have messed up? and that you are the evil one who switched it? people are idiots if they really think they can get away with things like this…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.