fbpx

And another one bites the dust ….. or joins it

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone And another one bites the dust ….. or joins it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

welp too good to be true 80$ for a lightly damaged green male becamse 80$ for a dragon with shattered wings in a shoe box sized box shipped ups … one would expect they know how frigile he was …
      in a tiny box with a few pieces of news paper
      I paid 3$ more for insurance .. ups ground ….. tho ups should insure up to 100
      we shall see what comes of this i told them I expected prompt replies

” okay I need to know how to fill out an insurance claim … I have to admit I am very dissapointed in how he was packed you saw he had chips and clearly should have been aware how fragile these guys are ..
      His wings are shattered and the pieces have rubbed against the rest of him rubbing of paint chipping more off of him as well
      I paid extra for insurance so i sure hope it’s on him I cannot believe you packed him in a box so small … it was nearly crushed as well as him .. I expext prompt replies on this ”

i may try and get bf to upload a picture for me later but if he sees it he will be furious just because it was meant for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=150107030438&rd=1
      the offending item

Lori
      Participant

Barbara
        Participant

That is SO disappointing!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

That is really terrible! How can people really be so dumn?that is really just so sad…. let us know what happens?

wolflodge100
            Participant

I hope they make good on it, another windstone lost. Maybe Whippet could fix him?

Lori
              Participant

i’m not a green fan but he looked great because he didnt’ have so much brown i don’t like the brown myself on the greens
                this is how i start a day, where i am to, see the dentist, and get my yearly womans physical. where both the dentist and the dr are sure to complain how long it’s been since they have seen me i’m just gonna tell go ahead yell all you want just make the problems go away lol

Lori
                Participant

i still cannot post pix on my own btu if anyone is willing to post for me i’ll email then one

SPark
                  Participant

Here’s pics:

http://bladespark.topcities.com/DSC01046.jpg
                    http://bladespark.topcities.com/DSC01047.jpg

Poor guy really was smashed all to heck.

Maria
                    Participant

That’s so sad. He’s a nicely colored male. I hope you get the insurance – and I’m sure Whippet could give him a new life.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Definitely a job for Dr. Whippet!!!

its fixable! Don’t give up on him~

are the toenails on him repaints?

Lori
                        Participant

thats one of his odittys
                          they are red ..
                          but they do not look repainted
                          he has his felt and i’m sure he’s real
                          yes i would like him repaired there is alot of big chunks and lil bits in the box … i have not shaken any of that out yet …
                          afraid i’d cry more
                          and i fully admit he’s beyonf my skill at this time small repairs chips i can handle
                          as i was expecting him i know i could have fixed him

Notice i havnt’ even dusted i want the seller to see the pix

I do not know what the repair cost would be on him
                          he needs alot of help tho

Lori
                          Participant

okay much closer looking they may be repainted nails .. it’s hard to look at him i’m afraid fo rubbing off more stuff there is alot o fplaces i need to gently rub off the powdered wings and see what other damage is there

Poor, poor male. I thought he was going to be much worse. I do agree that it is fixable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.