fbpx

An eye for an eye?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone An eye for an eye?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

If my first time ordering something online couldn’t have gotten any worse, I realised I had completely missed the option of choosing the eye colors for my PYO griffins and they are already on their way. To save money on shipping, I was wondering if anyone would like to make an eye trade with their next purchase of griffins (or already owned if not picky about the eye color).
    I need a pair of red and a pair of orange eyes, and I have two pairs of yellow to offer.
    I’m not sure how much it would be to mail them, but perhaps I can add a little piece of original art (digital or traditional, trad will be mailed with the eyes) in thanks for anyone willing to go out of their way for me. If you don’t know about my works my gallery is the website link on my profile.
    I would apreciate it a lot.

dragonmedley
    Participant

Ouch! I’m not sure many people are comfortable with taking the eyes out. If I tried, I’d end up breaking off half the face…

Can you not send them back and exchange? Usually, with the post office, if the package hasn’t been open, you can return it for free, no?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I think Nuke is talking about swapping PYOs not the eyes.

dragonmedley wrote:

Ouch! I’m not sure many people are comfortable with taking the eyes out. If I tried, I’d end up breaking off half the face…

Can you not send them back and exchange? Usually, with the post office, if the package hasn’t been open, you can return it for free, no?

Maybe, but it’s not shipped directly to my home (canadian border taxes and all) so if windstone has a set return time period I may get there too late.

There is a safe eye removing tutorial Koishii has provided through pming members. And putting the eyes in a padded ring box is much cheaper than sending the whole sculptures back. But of course they don’t allow that so that’s why I’m asking for anyone willing to trade.

Kujacker
        Participant

Oh! You’re the person who did the awesome rave picture of Koishii I love xD I didn’t know who did it!

I’d offer to trade, but I only buy gray eyes for my PYOs (cause that’s really the only color I like for them! :shock:)… An idea, on your next order you could order those eye colors and just switch them. The ki-rin, dragon, and gryphons all have the same sized eyes. So if you could use a yellow eyed PYO in the future, that could work if no one takes the offer up?

tc_cat333
          Participant

Did you consider contacting windstone and seeing if you could buy some eyes…?

tc_cat333 wrote:

Did you consider contacting windstone and seeing if you could buy some eyes…?

I don’t think they allow it due to copyright issues, just as they wont send the PYO’s with the eyes unglued.

Kujacker wrote:

Oh! You’re the person who did the awesome rave picture of Koishii I love xD I didn’t know who did it!

I’d offer to trade, but I only buy gray eyes for my PYOs (cause that’s really the only color I like for them! :shock:)… An idea, on your next order you could order those eye colors and just switch them. The ki-rin, dragon, and gryphons all have the same sized eyes. So if you could use a yellow eyed PYO in the future, that could work if no one takes the offer up?

Sounds good, but I need to make some money before I buy more =__= And I was planning to do that with these griffins. Guess I’ll just have to put my original designs aside and make some new ones.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.