fbpx

An amazing artist

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion An amazing artist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

i recently commissioned an artist to do a cat painting for me and i am just so thrilled with the results that i just had to share!

Her name is Nico and she usually does really cute and colorful fairy paintings (I sort of liken her to Jasmine Becket Griffith, but so much better). She usually sells original ACEOs on ebay and although I have tons of those, I had to get a BIG painting to hang on the wall. I asked for cats with fairy wings in an enchanted forest, and one playing a flute. Everything else was up to her… she said this was her most favorite cat painting so far!

Here’s a gallery of her other work: http://www.hotelstuff.com/dfairy/gallery.shtml

machineguts
    Participant

Oh daydreamer, that is an absolutely fabulous painting!! I love Nico’s work, she is such a talented artist! I have a few of her dragon paintings. Here they are, I found them on her site:

I may have to commission her for some Fairy Cats at some point! 😀

Adaneth
      Participant

What a simply adorable painting! Thanks for sharing, Daydreamer! 🙂

pipsxlch
        Participant

I love that one of the dragon in the meadow, with the mountains in the backgrond.

machineguts wrote:

Oh daydreamer, that is an absolutely fabulous painting!! I love Nico’s work, she is such a talented artist! I have a few of her dragon paintings.

dang, MG! are you sure we weren’t separated at birth or something? i think you and i have the exact same tastes and likes! haha

twindragonsmum
          Participant

daydreamer wrote:

i recently commissioned an artist to do a cat painting for me and i am just so thrilled with the results that i just had to share!

Her name is Nico and she usually does really cute and colorful fairy paintings (I sort of liken her to Jasmine Becket Griffith, but so much better). She usually sells original ACEOs on ebay and although I have tons of those, I had to get a BIG painting to hang on the wall. I asked for cats with fairy wings in an enchanted forest, and one playing a flute. Everything else was up to her… she said this was her most favorite cat painting so far!

Here’s a gallery of her other work: http://www.hotelstuff.com/dfairy/gallery.shtml

that painting is absolutely the cutest thing i’ve seen in a loooooooooooong time!! *off to peruse a new site!* thankies for sharing 😀

twindragonsmum :snappy:

tdm

machineguts
            Participant

daydreamer wrote:

machineguts wrote:

Oh daydreamer, that is an absolutely fabulous painting!! I love Nico’s work, she is such a talented artist! I have a few of her dragon paintings.

dang, MG! are you sure we weren’t separated at birth or something? i think you and i have the exact same tastes and likes! haha

LOL! 😆

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

daydreamer wrote:

**dies** I LOVE THAT!! Does she only sell on eBay or does she sell prints somewhere? It’s so beautiful, it actually looks like they are glowing! LOVE IT! CONGRATS!

skeeterdeee wrote:

**dies** I LOVE THAT!! Does she only sell on eBay or does she sell prints somewhere? It’s so beautiful, it actually looks like they are glowing! LOVE IT! CONGRATS!

I think she only does eBay, but she does sell prints there too. here’s her store: http://stores.ebay.com/Fantasy-Art-by-Nico

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Oh my goodness! That painting is soooo cute. I also love her dragons. Lovely!

Patricia
                  Participant

That is lovely! Thanks for sharing.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

😮 Amazing!!! *stares at pics with starry eyes* I thank you for posting and asking for it! 🙂

Hannah
                    Participant

I really love the style of her Mermaids – I don’t normally like mermaids but hers are adorable and so beautiful in their colors!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

megamibabe16
                      Participant

She has such a cute style. I love her dragon faeries, and all of her mermaids and faeries look mischievous.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.