fbpx

Almost 50 PYO's

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Almost 50 PYO's

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

purplecat wrote:

I see mine in there! Sigh…i wish I’d been able to snag that one wolf I loved so much. Who did get number 39 Koi? That was your summer wolf, correct?

Riduvesa did. she has all of my season wolves except for winter..and i am giving her the option of a direct buy for the winter so she can have the whole set.

Purplecat
      Participant

Ah, besides Cheshire, i think the summer wolf is my next favorite of your wolves. πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Man, your so talented! You should be a painter for Windstone πŸ˜€ !

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

lol. i do not know if i am that good. Arrla and Nam are wonderful hand painters.

Maria
            Participant

It’s great to see all your PYOs together, Koishii. I’m not even going to try to pick favorites. πŸ˜†

Jodi
              Participant

It’s fun to see them all together like that.

I see mine! (#29)

And I really like #11!!!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

tdm

All of them are awesome! But I really like #31…Griffin ofcourse! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

lol. i do not know if i am that good. Arrla and Nam are wonderful hand painters.
                    I have yet to see PYO that you have done that I don’t love. If I ever have any money again (I’m in the process of buying a house) I need to commision you for a dragon, or perhaps a trade πŸ™‚ . I don’t feel like I’m as good you 😳 , but I would love to have one of your beauties one way or another πŸ˜€ .

*overkill from so much awesomeness all at once*
                    Man…This makes me feel so underachieved XD
                    Are all of these on your PYO gallery? If not, POST THEM!!!1 or some gallery/photo album where we can see them close up! I’ve missed a lot of these!

*constantly clicks refresh at Windstones store waiting for the PYO’s to come back into stock so she can up her count*

Maria
                    Participant

Uh, Nuke, since you’re here, when can we see another one of your PYOs? Your first griffin was an absolute stunner.

Nuke, I am dying to see another Griffin from you! Everglade is one of my all time favorites! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                      Participant

The gallery won’t hold that many pictures will it…

I don’t have any more room in mine to post any… unless the sizes have something to do with it…

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Uh, Nuke, since you’re here, when can we see another one of your PYOs? Your first griffin was an absolute stunner.

I’m really trying to get into it again. I took up this huge project that is making a mess on my painting table and I can’t start anything until it’s done. But I hope to change that this week!

I have Koishii’s RAVE Griffin to complete painting along with Wintergreen griffin that will go up on ebay. Then I have to wait ’till the PYO’s are back in stock before buying and painting more! I have a wolf, dragon, kirin, and KEEPER concepts ready for ordering, plus a griffin commission.

If anyone is interested in commissioning me please PM me and I will create a pricing list. But I can’t paint anything until the PYO’s are back in stock, unless you already have one!

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

Nukes griff is sooo pretty so far.

OK! I loaded all my pyo photos onto an image hosting site that can also be viewed with folders for each pyo type. I think it is true that i have too manny photos for them to be stored in windstones gallery, so this will be an easy way to keep them in a place that people can view. I am still getting all of them loaded since some of my older photos are scattered in odd folders, but so far around 75 percent is already uploaded:

http://mynetimages.com/album/Koishiikitty/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.