fbpx

ALERT! Can somebody please get that Emerald Riser for me?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone ALERT! Can somebody please get that Emerald Riser for me?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

$248 from CHF 305 makes 1.23 franks per dollar. That’s exactly right! That’s the current exchange rate. Would PayPal have pulled off some fees from that sum, or would you actually have gotten the complete $248? Cause if you’d have gotten the complete $248 we’d both have saved money if I’d sent you CHF 375.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

$248 from CHF 305 makes 1.23 franks per dollar. That’s exactly right! That’s the current exchange rate. Would PayPal have pulled off some fees from that sum, or would you actually have gotten the complete $248? Cause if you’d have gotten the complete $248 we’d both have saved money if I’d sent you CHF 375.

I think they would have pulled off fees- any time I’ve ever spoken to a Paypal rep they assure me transactions are hit with a 2.9% fee along with a $0.30 and an “over the border” fee as well (I shipped a griffin to Canada and the money sent was assessed that type of fee)

Maria
      Participant

Oh well. You got the money and I have the Riser coming. Thanks so much again.

No problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.