fbpx

Albino Kirins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Albino Kirins?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Pale blue scales and blue eyes sounds amazing!!! :bigsmile: I’m not a huge fan of just the pearly white color, like on the white dragons, but I just got a glacier curlie dragon, and the blue makes the white glow, it’s so very lovely. I hope they make an appearance soon, I don’t even see a kirin section in the store area, or would they go under unicorns?

And when new kirins show up, I can toast their appearance by drinking Kirin. Just can’t beat beer with mythical animals on the label…

That’s why I drink Corona beer too! Tastes kinda watery, but It has those griffins on it…oh, and “Stone” beer has the gargoyle on it.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

I just saw the pic in the gallery, and /drool! Are the Snow Kirins going to be ebay or LP? pretty please LP? I will forgo buying textbooks for the upcoming semester and buy a whole family of these instead. This coloring is amazing.

Stephanie
        Participant

Wow, that snow male is stunning. o.0

Hannah
          Participant

Holy crap, I second (third?) the notion of Snow Kirins for LP!! I don’t own a Kirin yet, but I’d love to own a Snow Kirin!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

Squeaking for LP Snow Kirins like the one on Ebay! I would buy the whole set.

Adaneth
              Participant

Wow, he is gorgeous! I REALLY hope you do some like this for the store! 🙂

Skylover
                Participant

I was just contemplating doin g”snow” kirins.. pearl with pale blue scales and blue eyes. I have had an all-white kirin sitting on my desk since we first made them; I always wanted to make white ones. Pink eyes would be awesome.
                  I should make the entire line in albino!
                  I hope to make the Lion Kirin soon. He will be pure white.

The lion kirin is almost ready? I can’t wait to see him!

Melody
                  Keymaster

No. Textbooks come first.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I love the idea of albino anything :), Kirins are no exception. Frankly, I was never to fond of the production kirin color myself. Albino Kirins would definitely rock in my book. I’d love to have the male in that color. Maybe do some magic/invisible paint on his scales as well….

The albino kirins are a little creepy with the albino eyes, but I made a set, so they will appear on ebay. If I get a chance I’ll photo them and put ’em on the blog page.

Pam

Not creepy, adorable 🙂

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

blargh, are you channeling my mom? =P

pretty windstones and cool books > textbooks

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I love the idea of albino anything :), Kirins are no exception. Frankly, I was never to fond of the production kirin color myself. Albino Kirins would definitely rock in my book. I’d love to have the male in that color. Maybe do some magic/invisible paint on his scales as well….

The albino kirins are a little creepy with the albino eyes, but I made a set, so they will appear on ebay. If I get a chance I’ll photo them and put ’em on the blog page.

I’m sure they look great. Before I sold my whole collection a few years back, I was one of those lucky enough to get my hands on a red-eyed albino griffin. It was absolutely striking!

Melody
                            Keymaster

blargh, are you channeling my mom? =P

pretty windstones and cool books > textbooks

All moms channel each other.

Melody
                              Keymaster

OMG you are a genius! They would be absolutely gorgeous! Or even a “Pearl” so they are kind of like the pearl dragons-with gold colored eyes (but more of a gold than the dragons which are yellow-y) and soft, pearly white scales with soft “nude/fawn” colored fur. *hampster in brain starts running*

Melody, please paint some production white kirins! The world needs more Kirins (hehe we don’t ask for much do we?)

I really like this idea! I have had my favorite kirin, a pearl white one, sitting here for as long as we have been making the kirins. I never thought anyone would like them in that color because they weren’t fancy enough!

Melody
                                Keymaster

There is a pic of the albino male kitin in the ebay gallery!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.