fbpx

Albino Kirins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Albino Kirins?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Have you ever considered painting some albino kirins? I think that white with pink/red eyes would be wonderful. 🙂

WolfenMachine
      Participant

OMG you are a genius! They would be absolutely gorgeous! Or even a “Pearl” so they are kind of like the pearl dragons-with gold colored eyes (but more of a gold than the dragons which are yellow-y) and soft, pearly white scales with soft “nude/fawn” colored fur. *hampster in brain starts running*

Melody, please paint some production white kirins! The world needs more Kirins (hehe we don’t ask for much do we?)

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I have the male albino griffin and I love him! The kirin would be nice as well!

Melody
          Keymaster

I was just contemplating doin g”snow” kirins.. pearl with pale blue scales and blue eyes. I have had an all-white kirin sitting on my desk since we first made them; I always wanted to make white ones. Pink eyes would be awesome.
            I should make the entire line in albino!
            I hope to make the Lion Kirin soon. He will be pure white.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

YES! Snow Kirins!! :love:

Purplecat
              Participant

mmm…the mother kirin in albino would be just fantasticly gorgeous! I think the pink eyes, and maybe some pinkish brown antiquing for her scales would just be amazing.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

I think lavendar or pale, pale aqua would be gorgeous, as well!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I vote snow kirins w/ blue eyes. I’m not sure about albino kirins…..I think I’d have to see them before I could make a definite decision. But I would buy the snow ones.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

I was just contemplating doin g”snow” kirins.. pearl with pale blue scales and blue eyes. I have had an all-white kirin sitting on my desk since we first made them; I always wanted to make white ones. Pink eyes would be awesome.
                    I should make the entire line in albino!
                    I hope to make the Lion Kirin soon. He will be pure white.

The Lion Kirin?! Really?! I can’t wait to see him!

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

Pale blue scales and blue eyes sounds amazing!!! :bigsmile: I’m not a huge fan of just the pearly white color, like on the white dragons, but I just got a glacier curlie dragon, and the blue makes the white glow, it’s so very lovely. I hope they make an appearance soon, I don’t even see a kirin section in the store area, or would they go under unicorns?

And when new kirins show up, I can toast their appearance by drinking Kirin. Just can’t beat beer with mythical animals on the label…

etruscan
                      Participant

I can visualize white kirins with albino eyes, or lavender as TDM suggested, but I would have to see the pale blue and white. So far, I’m still squeaking for albino!

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

I would love Snow Kirins! Any Kirins! If they were to be made could there be another vote for eye color like the Snow Bats?

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I have had an all-white kirin sitting on my desk since we first made them; I always wanted to make white ones.

Could we see him? 😀

Lupuslunae
                            Participant

I have had an all-white kirin sitting on my desk since we first made them; I always wanted to make white ones.

Could we see him? 😀

OH yes, pictures please! :bigsmile:

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

I love the idea of albino anything :), Kirins are no exception. Frankly, I was never to fond of the production kirin color myself. Albino Kirins would definitely rock in my book. I’d love to have the male in that color. Maybe do some magic/invisible paint on his scales as well….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.