fbpx

Air Ki-Rin

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

She’s beautiful! Star, you are lucky!
      I was thinking of doing a similar color scheme for my blue eyed kirin. Back to the drawing board!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

If that’s Air I can’t wait to see Ice! (And the rest of course.)

Fire and Ice are posted here: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1268&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Oh I forgot about those. Very nice then. Can’t wait for Earth since it’s the last.

Maria
        Participant

Beautiful kiring, frozen and star. If you keep this commissioning up, star, you’ll have the biggest PYO collection on the board. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Beautiful kiring, frozen and star. If you keep this commissioning up, star, you’ll have the biggest PYO collection on the board. πŸ˜€

LOL…she doesn’t have that many yet….

although here in a few months….LOL

I still do more for others….ask Ski….
            hehe

Maria
            Participant

Yeah, but your last half dozen or so were for star. She’s getting quite a collection together.

frozendragon
              Participant

Phoenix wrote:

She’s beautiful! Star, you are lucky!
                I was thinking of doing a similar color scheme for my blue eyed kirin. Back to the drawing board!

well this one is golden blue…mist white…with purple and holland blue…in person you can see all the extra golds and blues on it…

and the grey eyes take on some of that blue…it works very well

frozendragon
                Participant

Watergazer wrote:

I can’t wait to see them alltogether. I love the concept! I have been toying with a green-scaled KiRin myself but haven’t decided on having brown hair or black. I hope mine won’t look like yours. This one though is stunning. I can’t really tell due to light if you have other shades of blue in the mane and such but I love it as-is and find that KiRins can have solid color hair and it makes the rest pop out. Isn’t it always hard to decide if you should color the scales or not? I mean if you paint manes first, which I nrmally do. I always find it a tough choice because they look so good in every color, even white.

I always do my scales first…because if you’re antiquing its easier to do the scales and then the fur because any overpaint gets blended with the antiquing….and you can decide what color fur goes with the scales and what antiquing to use easier if the scales are painted first…

and I’m sure my green scales will be different from yours…we use different kinds of paints…. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah, but your last half dozen or so were for star. She’s getting quite a collection together.

Actually, I don’t have that many of Frozen’s PYO’s. Ski has more. You probably thought the Black & Gold set he did was mine, but it isn’t. Frozen is keeping those, darn it!!! πŸ˜†

Very nice. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Actually, I don’t have that many of Frozen’s PYO’s. Ski has more. You probably thought the Black & Gold set he did was mine, but it isn’t. Frozen is keeping those, darn it!!! πŸ˜†

actually I think you guys have about the same amount…but I don’t know the exact count….but after the next box Star will have more…hehe

Andrea
                      Participant

Ooh, I smell competition!
                        Ski, are you going to let Star have more than you?!

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Ooh, I smell competition!
                          Ski, are you going to let Star have more than you?!

No competition is needed. I’m totally out-classed. I yield to Ski. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

You guys are silly πŸ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.