fbpx

Ahhh did any one get an extra white curlie?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Ahhh did any one get an extra white curlie?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Is it Ruff that collects the whites?…I am confused as to who it is that collects the whites…Did they get theirs or not? πŸ˜•

Ruff did indeed get one πŸ˜€ I know Frozen and Kep (?) both collect whites.

Thank you to everyone who thought of me and PMd me!! And esp to Frozen who grabbed an extra one for me πŸ™‚ You guys are great!

Yeah I know Kep collects whites….

and I have all of the ones that have come out so far…except the SK….but I’ll be working on that when she gets put up….

Skigod377
      Participant

I will be rooting for you!!

Patricia
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Is it Ruff that collects the whites?…I am confused as to who it is that collects the whites…Did they get theirs or not? πŸ˜•

Ruff did indeed get one πŸ˜€ I know Frozen and Kep (?) both collect whites.

Thank you to everyone who thought of me and PMd me!! And esp to Frozen who grabbed an extra one for me πŸ™‚ You guys are great!

Yeah I know Kep collects whites….

and I have all of the ones that have come out so far…except the SK….but I’ll be working on that when she gets put up….

Yes, I do collect the whites. And I did miss the auction. Though I was lucky enough to email Karen afterwards and get the last one she had! πŸ˜€ I’m so glad I was PMed about them!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
          Participant

Lucky you, Keppy!

Patricia
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Lucky you, Keppy!

In this case I would say so. I was very lucky. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.