fbpx

AGHHHH! BABY POAD! ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody AGHHHH! BABY POAD! ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

I still like the first color scheme better, but this one is cute too 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

Lokie wrote:

I still like the first color scheme better, but this one is cute too 🙂

Indeed.I think they will all be adorable.Just look at the widdle cutie face,soo cuute.Ms.Melody can most certainly capture the sweet innocent face of babies. Even snappy is cute :snappy:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rachel
        Participant

I happen to like the second more than the first. But they’re both adorable.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh I am SO GLAD I don’t like the paint job on this guy. Adorable name though.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Thanks for posting the pics! OH GOD. So cuuuute! DAMN. And I promised myself I would NOT get into collecting Poads!

WHY MELODY WHY????

😀

WolfenMachine
            Participant

“kitten moth” soft, cute, fuzzy and loveable 😀 I have never heard of a kitten moth until now, but the two words as seperate entities are nice together. Reminds me of an old story I had as a kid about this fluffy grey cat who loved to sleep under the pussywillows. Winter came and they died off, and he spent all season roaming around looking for his fluffy grey pussywillows. He tired himself out and fell asleep. When he woke up, it was spring time and there were his pussywillows, growing above him-and he was happy lol okay end rambling now.

Melody
              Keymaster

NicoleH wrote:

wow so four sculpts! quite a busy year. Not that any of the windstone years aren’t busy i’m sure 😆

…four sculpts.. THAT’S PATHETIC! We used to do six or eight large ones a year.. sigh. But,it is better than the NOTHING I’ve been turning out the past few years!

Melody
                Keymaster

This is a kitten moth .

Pam

*posted in wrong thread*

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

wow so four sculpts! quite a busy year. Not that any of the windstone years aren’t busy i’m sure 😆

…four sculpts.. THAT’S PATHETIC! We used to do six or eight large ones a year.. sigh. But,it is better than the NOTHING I’ve been turning out the past few years!

HEYYYYYY you KNOW…there’s always the Flion-ess and the Large Pegasus and the other flap cat that faces in the opposite direction of the current flap cat….and the reindeer candle holder. That would make 8 😀

Melody wrote:

This is a kitten moth .

Melody
                      Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Melody wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

HEYYYYYY you KNOW…there’s always the Flionâ„¢-ess and the Large Pegasus and the other flap cat that faces in the opposite direction of the current flap cat….and the reindeer candle holder. That would make 8 😀 Oh, there is no shortage of stuff waiting to get made, ( I think I counted over a dozen things waiting) it is just a matter of getting to it!

Bodine
                        Participant

JellyFish wrote:

XD

I see your Avatar.Does this mean you captured the Christmas Dragon this year?Nice! 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Just wanted to let you know Melody that I love the ‘Chickadee’ young Poad that is currently on ebay! This looks simple enough–could it be possible that you’ll make this production? Just asking but think this little Poad look adorable with this color scheme! 🙂

Adaneth
                            Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Just wanted to let you know Melody that I love the ‘Chickadee’ young Poadâ„¢ that is currently on ebay! This looks simple enough–could it be possible that you’ll make this production? Just asking but think this little Poadâ„¢ look adorable with this color scheme! 🙂

I’d love to see an LP run of Chickadee Poads in the adult and young sizes–it seems a simple enough pattern, and so adorable! 🙂 squeek*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.