fbpx

Advice on possible purchase.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Advice on possible purchase.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Someone local is selling a collection of four dragons. He wants to sell as a set and is asking $125.

I am interested and wanted some opinions on whether this seems like a good deal. Thanks for any advice.

There does appear a chip on the dragon on the left. And I think he mentioned a few other minor chips. I wonder how big a deal such chips are in the minds of collectors.

Also, what are the names of these?

And, seem like a decent deal?

Purplecat
    Participant

Snatch them as quick as possible!!! Thats a really good deal! The mother and male go for around 70-100 apiece! ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
      Participant

The dragon on the left in the back is the Male dragon, next to him is the mother dragon. On the front left is the young dragon and next to him is the hatching dragon. That’s the peacock color that just retired in 2006. It was Windstone’s longest running color on the dragons (from 1989-2006). For the set $125 is a really good price.

In regards to chips, that’s really a personal thing for collectors. Some don’t mind minor chips, other’s want their pieces as close to mint as possible.

Oh and in case that collection has to be shipped to you here’s a link to a handy dandy packing tutorial (if it will load ๐Ÿ˜• ) http://bladespark.topcities.com/wpacking.html

Jodi
        Participant

Grab them! That’s a good price.

Maria
          Participant

If you can get that set for $125, you’re getting a great deal. I hope it works out for you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skigod377
            Participant

Me, too. I think thats a great price. Chips can be repaired, though I am one who prefers mint and have little talent at repairing chips.

Buy them right now! Mostly you would even be able to get one for that price. And Kyrin will be able to fix any boo boos for a good price.

darjeb
              Participant

Grab them quick that is a great price for the 4 dragons.

Travistie
                Participant

That is an awesome price for all four! You should definitely jump on them for that.

lamortefille
                  Participant

Sooooo….did you buy them ILTD?

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Sure hope you bought them….. that’s an excellent deal!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

In the UK you should expect to spend $700 for them new

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.