fbpx

address? and a pre-order question from my mother! ha!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody address? and a pre-order question from my mother! ha!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

LOL
    Currently I am looking at a 5 bed 1 1/2 bath about 20 minutes away that needs some desperate TLC. They want $29,900 for it, but it needs that much in work on it (but mostly inside work, so taxes should stay low 😈 ), I am thinking about offering $20 k tho and spending the same in payments a month to fix it up…Payments would be about $150 a month. But that is $225 less than I pay for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment… 😯 If I get it, it might take me aobut 10 years to fix it up! But that is gutting it room by room and fixing them from scratch.
    The best part is that it has a family room, dining room, and large eat-in kitchen along with a laundry room and entryway. I really want it…A room for just my Windstones would be heaven!!! Also it has a huge yard… .33 of an acre… πŸ˜€

Dragon Master wrote:

I thought about that after I asked. At least I’m not the only “FAMILY” member here!!

Come Out Come out wherever you are!!!
    Wonder how many of us there are on here? They say 1 in 10….makes you wonder how true that is in the windstone collecting world? ha!
    Off Topic…but gosh! Go on the Rosie Cruise with me this summer!

Bob

I’m BROKE right now. I’m heading to the International Mister Leather competition in Chicago on Memorial Day weekend and the hotel alone is costing me almost $1,200 for the week. The host hotel just sold out so I’m at the roll over hotel
      I’d LOVE to go on a cruise some time though

Melody
      Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Cool! I never knew that! I find little “easter egg” things like that so interesting.

Most strange characters like that have an ALT+NUMPAD combo. If you go into your character map on your computer and click on the symbol, you can learn the key combo. πŸ™‚-funny thing is, when I did that, the codes are all different from the ones that work! Somethings not right here…

Huh! There’s probably a reason for that (that I don’t know). Maybe a language setting or something crazy. You’re looking at the ALT+number codes, not the U+number codes right? Uh, yes, I am looking at U+number codes.. where are the alt+numbercodes?

Depends on your version of Windows I think, but try looking at the very bottom of the Charmap window, all the way on the right side?

…huh, mine doesn’t show that.
        Oh wait! There it is! I had to select a character before it showed up.. Ha! Look what I found! One of these Γ± ! Finally!

Phoenix wrote:

I would totally love to get together! Please do let us know when you’ll be around!

Looks like Frozen will be up here when its gets nice and warm…we should do a picnic!

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL
        Currently I am looking at a 5 bed 1 1/2 bath about 20 minutes away that needs some desperate TLC. They want $29,900 for it, but it needs that much in work on it (but mostly inside work, so taxes should stay low 😈 ), I am thinking about offering $20 k tho and spending the same in payments a month to fix it up…Payments would be about $150 a month. But that is $225 less than I pay for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment… 😯 If I get it, it might take me aobut 10 years to fix it up! But that is gutting it room by room and fixing them from scratch.
        The best part is that it has a family room, dining room, and large eat-in kitchen along with a laundry room and entryway. I really want it…A room for just my Windstones would be heaven!!! Also it has a huge yard… .33 of an acre… πŸ˜€

Did I read that right?? You can get a house in the US for $29,000???

Jodi
        Participant

I think she’s missing a zero. Maybe not?

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Cool! I never knew that! I find little “easter egg” things like that so interesting.

Most strange characters like that have an ALT+NUMPAD combo. If you go into your character map on your computer and click on the symbol, you can learn the key combo. πŸ™‚-funny thing is, when I did that, the codes are all different from the ones that work! Somethings not right here…

Huh! There’s probably a reason for that (that I don’t know). Maybe a language setting or something crazy. You’re looking at the ALT+number codes, not the U+number codes right? Uh, yes, I am looking at U+number codes.. where are the alt+numbercodes?

Depends on your version of Windows I think, but try looking at the very bottom of the Charmap window, all the way on the right side?

…huh, mine doesn’t show that.
            Oh wait! There it is! I had to select a character before it showed up.. Ha! Look what I found! One of these Γ± ! Finally!

Γ± HAH! Now I can stop trying to copy and paste it for my auctions! LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

but she sais she was only going to offer $20K

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.