fbpx

address? and a pre-order question from my mother! ha!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody address? and a pre-order question from my mother! ha!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

Um K

Tyrrlin
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

More like Massholes =) Massachusettes is the 2nd most expensive state in the country as far as this stuff goes, taxes too. I think CA is number 1

Ah, don’t SAY that! I eventually want to (maybe) live in MA. *sighs*

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Natural colors for poads please!! *bats eyes*

Melody
        Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Cool! I never knew that! I find little “easter egg” things like that so interesting.

Most strange characters like that have an ALT+NUMPAD combo. If you go into your character map on your computer and click on the symbol, you can learn the key combo. πŸ™‚-funny thing is, when I did that, the codes are all different from the ones that work! Somethings not right here…

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Cool! I never knew that! I find little “easter egg” things like that so interesting.

Most strange characters like that have an ALT+NUMPAD combo. If you go into your character map on your computer and click on the symbol, you can learn the key combo. πŸ™‚-funny thing is, when I did that, the codes are all different from the ones that work! Somethings not right here…

Huh! There’s probably a reason for that (that I don’t know). Maybe a language setting or something crazy. You’re looking at the ALT+number codes, not the U+number codes right?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Melody
            Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Huh! There’s probably a reason for that (that I don’t know). Maybe a language setting or something crazy. You’re looking at the ALT+number codes, not the U+number codes right? Uh, yes, I am looking at U+number codes.. where are the alt+numbercodes?

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Huh! There’s probably a reason for that (that I don’t know). Maybe a language setting or something crazy. You’re looking at the ALT+number codes, not the U+number codes right? Uh, yes, I am looking at U+number codes.. where are the alt+numbercodes?

Depends on your version of Windows I think, but try looking at the very bottom of the Charmap window, all the way on the right side?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

ladybrooklyn
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I heard Arizona is really dry, my sister vacationed there for a week and her hair was a giant static ball and she kept zapping herself with static electricity all the time. I thought it was funny.

HA HA HA!!! STATIC? I only have that problem at work and home… I think that it’s the carpet…

Though it is true… AZ is VERY dry… until the monsoon season… then you die because the air smothers you… πŸ˜†

I went to Hawaii (Kau’ai actually) for my cousin’s wedding… that was a totally different experience… always being wet. πŸ˜† almost worse than Michigan. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜† πŸ˜€

Andrea
                  Participant

I would totally love to get together! Please do let us know when you’ll be around!

Bob

whippetluv wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL Nirvana! One of the other houses we bid 260 on because the whole outside was rotted fashia boards & shingle siding, and the gutters were falling off because of the rot. All the tops of the windows were rotted wood & the roof was a disaster too (hence why the outside was all so rotted away) The asking price was 320 and after we bid (expecting them to come back with something in the middle) They gave us a reply offer of 318! Just 2 grand off, so we went back with 258 and laughed it off. They didn’t reply back to us πŸ˜†

OH MY GOD…where the heck do you live? That is crazy! You could get a 4 bedroom new home on a small lot on teh water or a 5 acre spread here for a quarter of a million!

the question is where do you live?? My condo cost me $197K in 2005 and that was a GREAT price at the time and it’s only 850sq ft 2 bedroom 1 bath

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

More like Massholes =) Massachusettes is the 2nd most expensive state in the country as far as this stuff goes, taxes too. I think CA is number 1

I can tell you 1st hand CA is #1

Bob

whippetluv wrote:

Yeah But I actually want to move to Mass one day. Cause I can get married there!
                          But seriously…I am in virginia, in a very expensive area for my ummm area. My house is about 1000 sqft and I could sell for about 120. It has a small yard…but is in town, not a big lot. But its a 2 bd/2bth that has been upgraded.
                          I can’t imagine tring to buy a home in your area. Of course pay is lower here too. In my area a job that pays more than 10 bucks an hour, unless you are a nurse or have a mastersdegree, is very very hard to come by. Soooo I guess it just shows ya.

Why would you have to go to MA to get married??

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

Um K

Let all of us know so we can plan a trip to Texas while you are gone hehehehe 8)

Dragon Master wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Yeah But I actually want to move to Mass one day. Cause I can get married there!
                            But seriously…I am in virginia, in a very expensive area for my ummm area. My house is about 1000 sqft and I could sell for about 120. It has a small yard…but is in town, not a big lot. But its a 2 bd/2bth that has been upgraded.
                            I can’t imagine tring to buy a home in your area. Of course pay is lower here too. In my area a job that pays more than 10 bucks an hour, unless you are a nurse or have a mastersdegree, is very very hard to come by. Soooo I guess it just shows ya.

Why would you have to go to MA to get married??

Because I am a lesbian. πŸ™‚ Its the only state were I can get married in the US right now. There are a couple where I can get a civil union…but MA is the only one for marriage. Bummer huh?

for those who asked…I live in the coastal area of virginia. Very cheap living compaired to many areas! You can still give a 3 bed. condo here for under 100.

Bob

I thought about that after I asked. At least I’m not the only “FAMILY” member here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.