fbpx

address? and a pre-order question from my mother! ha!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody address? and a pre-order question from my mother! ha!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Yup…the median income is relatively high out here compared to the rest of the country, but the housing costs are much higher too…

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Yeah But I actually want to move to Mass one day. Cause I can get married there!
      But seriously…I am in virginia, in a very expensive area for my ummm area. My house is about 1000 sqft and I could sell for about 120. It has a small yard…but is in town, not a big lot. But its a 2 bd/2bth that has been upgraded.
      I can’t imagine tring to buy a home in your area. Of course pay is lower here too. In my area a job that pays more than 10 bucks an hour, unless you are a nurse or have a mastersdegree, is very very hard to come by. Soooo I guess it just shows ya.

Wow really? When I was working at the mall at Suncoast (a movie store) I was geting paid about 14 dollars an hour as an assistant manager. My boyfrined went to ITT for 2 years out of highschool and is working as a troubleshooter for an internet company fixing modems and stuff. It’s called “Joebox” I don’t know if you ever heard of it, but he’s making almost 40K a year and has only been working there for a little over 2 years.

I have been out of work because if I even took a job for under 12 bucks an hour I’d be screwed! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
      Keymaster

whippetluv

Quote:

Anyone have the address to the shop?

13012 Saticoy st. North Hollywood CA 91605

Quote:

Also the number of employees working there? 😉 😉 😉

I’m not sure exactly, I will have to count!

Quote:

Oh and my mother wants to know if she can pre-order a poad! ha! She only owns like two windstones *so far* but she has wanted a poad ever since I showed one to her! When I mentioned you were making them…she died and asked if she could preorder one. Sooooo anyway…there is my mother’s question!

You can pre-order poads ™ when they are ready to sell, right now they are unpainted. What color?
        By the way, my lawyer, Alan, said that I must put “tm” after the name “poad”(tm),because it is trademarked. Argh, this seems so stupid. Does anyone know the way to get the “tm” symbol with the number code like the © mark?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Melody wrote:

You can pre-order poads ™ when they are ready to sell, right now they are unpainted. What color?
          By the way, my lawyer, Alan, said that I must put “tm” after the name “poad”(tm),because it is trademarked. Argh, this seems so stupid. Does anyone know the way to get the “tm” symbol with the number code like the © mark?

Melody… it’s ALT 0153 on your numpad. ™
          That is, hold down ALT then type in 0153 on your number pad (to the right of the keys). 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Melody
          Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

Melody… it’s ALT 0153 on your numpad. ™
            That is, hold down ALT then type in 0153 on your number pad (to the right of the keys). 🙂Thanks! ™

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

™ Hey cool!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Copyright is ALT 0169 © 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Cool! I never knew that! I find little “easter egg” things like that so interesting.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Cool! I never knew that! I find little “easter egg” things like that so interesting.

Most strange characters like that have an ALT+NUMPAD combo. If you go into your character map on your computer and click on the symbol, you can learn the key combo. 🙂

Andrea
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

The average piece of crap out here sells for 750,000. That’s a 30 year old dump and the termites don’t even pay rent!
                      If you want a nice house less than 15 years old and bigger than 1800 sf, you would be looking at 990,000.

Hey, that sounds just like my area. I’m in Silicon Valley. Where are you at?

Yep! Good ‘ol San Jose! Which area are you in?

frozendragon
                      Participant

Phoenix wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

The average piece of crap out here sells for 750,000. That’s a 30 year old dump and the termites don’t even pay rent!
                        If you want a nice house less than 15 years old and bigger than 1800 sf, you would be looking at 990,000.

I’m going there in June….hehe…

well at least supposed to be…

Phoenix wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Hey, I’m right next to you — I’m in Santa Clara!

frozendragon wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

Hey, I’m right next to you — I’m in Santa Clara!

I’m going there in June….hehe…

well at least supposed to be…
                        Sounds like we all need to get together! 🙂

frozendragon
                        Participant

totally…cause I’ll be closer to Santa Clara….

Sounds good…just let us know when you’re heading up here…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.