fbpx

Adding pics to a classified add

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Adding pics to a classified add

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hello Members. I am looking for anyone to help on this. Use to be no problem uploading pics for adds but now whenever I try I get the block with the following:
      An HTTP error 0 occurred
      /filefield/ahah/classified/field_image/0

If anyone knows how to upload pics now I would appreciate the help. Thank you all

StormDancer
      Participant

I have a photobucket account. I log into it and upload my photos from my computer into photobucket. Once uploaded I choose the photo I want and then off to the right of the screen is a small box with the links. Just left click on the HTML link and it automatically copies the link, then come back to the website you are trying to upload to and paste into the thread you are wanting to reply to (To paste, open the subject reply and right click, it will open a small text box with the paste option)
        sample photo..

photo 013_zpsfq7mpdpu.jpg

Here is a link to a short video I made of doing this…

Uploading photos to web pages

I just added my reply here after copying and pasteing the links here. I’m sure the other photo hosting sites are similar.
        I hope it helps.

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

littleironhorse
        Participant

I had this problem a while ago, I tried re-saved my images under a different name, and it worked. No idea what the problem was, and no idea why re-saving worked, but it did.

You might also try reporting this in the “Help & Feedback” section. If it’s a technical glitch someone at Windstone should be able fix it…

Kim
          Blocked

The limit on photo size now is 2 MB. If you pictures are larger than that, they won’t load on the classifieds so you would have to resize them or post the links from something like photobucket.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

If your images are png you might have to convert them to jpg. That’s what had to do. The website says png is a compatible file extention, but I could never get them to upload.

Todd
              Participant

Okay Thank all of you for helping out and I will see what I can get to work because I have 3 brown pieces I would like to consider selling or trading but I really do not want to have to email pics to a whole bunch of people. Just easier on everyone to have the pictures uploaded. The 3 brown pieces are the Rising Spectral, Lap and Fledgling none of them have been displayed and are in their original boxes with coa’s.
                Thanks again for your help, Todd

Todd
                Participant

Old Brown Dragons photo DSCF2623_zpszbca9krz.jpg

Todd
                  Participant

Okay I follow you on this part. Now I have to figure out how to do it for an classified add….. Thanks again

etruscan
                    Participant

Photos are showing in your two ads (lap and fledgling).

Todd
                      Participant

Thank you STORMDANCER!!! You did it for me. Thank you again…

StormDancer
                        Participant

Glad I could help. Your ads look great.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Pam

I think it must have been an issue with the images being too large or not the right format. I just tried uploading images though the classifieds and it seemed to work.

yolanda
                            Participant

I finally got it to work out for me 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.