fbpx

Addictive much? lol

Home Forums Miscellany Community Addictive much? lol

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I tend to be here whenever the computer is on and or in the chat depending on where I am at the time…I find this a fun place to keep one occupied and happy throughout the day, glad I finally made an account 8 months ago….

Chat! Chat? Where is this chat of which you speak?

No wait, I don’t need to know, the hubby already thinks I spend too much time here. It is best I don’t know. Don’t tell me. I really shouldn’t. But… if you want to tell others, well that would be OK. Just sayin.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

opps…

Robin: it’s not run by Windstone, just a seperate thing some of us play in…

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I’m on here pretty much all the time because my phone stays logged in. The only exceptions to that is when Im in an area with no service, otherwise here I am.

Once upon a very long while ago I only had about a dozen pieces, many that I had since I was a kid. Now I have several hundred. Addictive? Nahhhh. 😡

I knew you had to have quite the collection (I’ve seen photos here and there among the site) but several hundred? Wow! That’s awesome 🙂 I wish I started collecting when I was younger!

‘n I heard something about an unofficial chat?? I wouldn’t so much mind a link? ;p

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Ooh yeah! Bitten by the bug! I can’t sleep due to my over abundant excitement over my gb baby, n my bfs anniv gift! I got work in progress images for the keeper that RogueHorseStudios is working on 🙂 even in such early stages he’s amazing looking! I showed my bf since I figure it would be better having him a part of the creative process (i was right lol) … But now I have baby unis on my mind and this dragon on my mind so much I can’t stop thinking long enough to sleep haha

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.