fbpx

Addictive much? lol

Home Forums Miscellany Community Addictive much? lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

So I used to randomly check my Facebook randomly when I had nothing better to do.
      Now, I’m finding I could care less about Facebook and checking up on what’s going on here, even when in the car w my bf on the way to Denver… It isn’t just the figurines that’s addictive, I’m finding the community is too ;p

So how’s life everyone? 🙂

littleironhorse
      Participant

Oh, you’re in trouble now! You’ve bought your first Windstone, it’s already too late for you!

Welcome to the Windstone Addiction Center, we’re not here to cure you, we’re here to enable you. Muahahahaha!!!

I think the Windstone Addiction Center is going to need a bigger building at this rate!!!! O.o

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I think the Windstone Addiction Center is going to need a bigger building at this rate!!!! O.o

Haha, no lie!

And please! Enable away 🙂

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’m aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways here…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Me toooooooo…. Sometimes the boyohs and Roddy think they have no mum/wiffy 😉

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Lokie
              Participant

Many years ago I was here all the time! I’d spend whole evenings here chatting it up or reading along. It was like my second home =) Not so much anymore, but lately, with all these quests going on, it’s hard to avoid this place completely. What an interesting way to make this place addicting again!

OH YA I’m completely rediculous too. My husband just laughs at me and shakes his head. First thing I check once I get coffee in me in the morning. I always forget to log out to so it looks like I am on here 24/7.

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

OH YA I’m completely rediculous too. My husband just laughs at me and shakes his head. First thing I check once I get coffee in me in the morning. I always forget to log out to so it looks like I am on here 24/7.

Haha same way I am! I seem to always have a Windstone window open on the pc. Weekends at my bfs isn’t as active on here cause I spend the time w him, but I still check every now and again.. lol

I think you guys are awesome! n I can imagine this place has a pull that’s hard to leave for any period of time..

chrisherself
                  Participant

Tell me about it…. Now to get ready for work extra fast >__>

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

I’m on here pretty much all the time because my phone stays logged in. The only exceptions to that is when Im in an area with no service, otherwise here I am.

Once upon a very long while ago I only had about a dozen pieces, many that I had since I was a kid. Now I have several hundred. Addictive? Nahhhh. 😡

Even when I wasn’t active and was still trying to figure out why my account went weird, I still lurked. :p

I’m GLAD you guys are always here TDM & Skeeter! It’s nice to see familiar faces and feel like you’ve never left. :bigsmile:

I’m on here pretty much all the time because my phone stays logged in. The only exceptions to that is when Im in an area with no service, otherwise here I am.

Once upon a very long while ago I only had about a dozen pieces, many that I had since I was a kid. Now I have several hundred. Addictive? Nahhhh. 😡

Oh my god you Rock Girl. It must be so incredible to sit in your house and be surrounded by beautiful Dragons of every color.

Robin
                      Participant

I love this site as well. I check it often and really enjoy the insanity.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

I tend to be here whenever the computer is on and or in the chat depending on where I am at the time…I find this a fun place to keep one occupied and happy throughout the day, glad I finally made an account 8 months ago….

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.